ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 1081 in Lipstick

January 16, 2017

These are one of my favourite liquid lipsticks. Amazing price, lots of colour variety, good lasting power. They don't transfer, but are slightly drying. I wish they were all in the limited holiday packing because it's much more appealing.

November 28, 2016

Recently ordered a ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick for the first time when the site was on sale, and was extremely pleased with the product. They're offered in gorgeous shades which are versatile to fit almost any skin tone, and the products themselves are of great quality. I'm usually averse to buying matte lipsticks because they make my lips feel dried out and flakey, but these lipsticks don't leave my lips feeling that way. They look great, feel great, and are an excellent value for money overall. I bought three more after my first purchase, and they're now a staple in my makeup kit!

November 17, 2016

I have tried soo many liquid lipsticks and I have to say these are literally one of the best I have tried. They stay all day without drying and leaving my lips feel like all the moisture had been sucked out and the PRICE is out of this world! Who would have imagined that you could actually get an amazing lippy for $5?!

November 09, 2016

I am in love with these liquid lipsticks. They stay on the whole day and don't feel uncomfortable on the lips. However they are pretty drying sometimes so all
    You have to do is apply some Chapstick and their back to normal. Another think I love about them is that they don't get flaky or cling to the dry spots of your lips. As long as your lips are exfoliated and hydrated beforehand, these will be great.

October 07, 2016

I have this in Succulent. Great pigment and price, but extremely drying, and it really sinks into all the fine lines in my lip even after exfoliating/priming/using lip liner. Also shipping prices are ridiculous to Canada if ordered through the site. I'll recommend it to people who need staying power over moisture.

September 29, 2016

I absolutely love these liquid lipsticks. You get them for drug store price, but man are they better than any drugstore ones Ivery tried! All the colors I've tried have been opaque and not streaky at all, and dry down super well. They last quite a long time on the lips, unless you're eating something oily of course, but that's nothing new. They have a GORGEOUS range of colors, and they show you what they look like on all skintones. The only thing that is slightly a downside, is that some of the colors can be quite drying to your lips, but some extra moisturizer before or after and you're good!

September 13, 2016

ok so i got this and i was hate it sooooooooooooooo drying and so hard to come off and the colors are nice but no yes i know it says ultra matte but it shouldnt be like that,, dont bother

September 13, 2016

Have so many different shades of the ultra mattes and love them all. Like any brand, pigment can and does affect the formula of the liquid lipsticks. I find that some wear longer than others but re-applying once or twice through the day doesn't bother me. I have to say my two favourite shades, especially for the fall are "Avenue" and "More Better". Amazing quality at an amazing price and they always have deals and promotions going!

July 21, 2016

I love colourpop ultra matte liquid lipstick. Not only is it around $6, it's great quality. Shipping could be pricey depending on your location. I live in Canada but it's cheaper for me to ship it to my cousins in the U.S and have them bring it up here when they visit. The product lasts on my lips around 7 hours before it starts to wear off which is pretty good! The colour is very rich and doesn't fade while having meals (though I would suggest avoiding greasy foods). Overall it's my favourite matte lipstick. In this picture I'm wearing seesaw.

July 12, 2016

The best for the price you can get. Long lasting, inexpensive, and there are so many color options! Since they're so inexpensive, you can get a bunch! ;)

julie920 added a new review for
    L'Oreal Kids Detangler

Jofournier added a new review for
    Shampooing dove

bdh0420 added a new review for
    Nivea Creme

Emily-Rose added a new review for
    Voltaren Emulgel

Choupette63 added a new review for
    NeilMed Sinus Rinse

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Microwaving Tim Hortons' Cups