• Command Damage -Free Hanging Wire Hook
  • Command Damage -Free Hanging Wire Hook

Command Damage -Free Hanging Wire Hook Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 192 in Household Essentials

November 08, 2015

I recently received this product free to try. I am a huge fan of all the command products. It's so great to be able to hang photos up without putting holes in the walls and is great for organization. I recently used my free product to hang my daughters play jewelery she loves seeing it hang there. I recommend everyone to have these products in their houses.

November 01, 2015

Holds strong and removes cleanly, excellent for Jewelry Rack!!

October 18, 2015

These are very easy to install and work great for hanging up those small items like hair brushes or facecloths in the bathroom. I used one in my wardrobe for my umbrellas. It can hold up to two pounds so it's pretty strong. I haven't tried removing the hooks but I used a similar product in my dorm room at university and they removed easily without damaging the wall. These are very handy and I will be repurchasing in a variety of sizes.
I received this product for free to test but this in no way has influenced my review.

October 18, 2015

I received this product as a chick adviser. I think it's a great way to hang up accessories. no need to damage your walls, just stick it to the wall and hang your pieces. I haven't tried to move them yet because where they are is perfect for me. but it's easy to use.

October 16, 2015

This is a medium wire hook holds about 2 lbs. It is very easy to apply. Clean surface with rubbing alcohol. Do not use household cleaners. There is a black liner to remove on the strip, remove it and place in location. Press firmly. There is a blue liner, remove it and press hook to strip. Press firmly and wait at least 30 seconds. I waited about an hour before using. This is a very simple application. You can purchase replacement strips to remove and place in another location. I like the slim and clear look of the hook.

Updated On: April 13, 2016

I have purchased many of the Command Hooks since I was chosen to try this product . No holes in the wall. This is a fantastic product for me to hang, remove and replace.