Consonant Skincare The Perfect Sunscreen SPF 30

Consonant Skincare The Perfect Sunscreen SPF 30 Reviews

1 review
Ranked #197 out of 332 in Sun Protection

The Perfect Sunscreen is unlike other 100% natural sunscreens as it is a smooth, non-greasy formula that leaves no white residue.

It delivers optimal SPF 30 protection using uniquely micronized (non-nano particle) Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide minerals to block the sun’s damaging UVA and UVB rays. The newly developed formula has light, hydrating benefits with aloe vera, grape seed and rice bran oil, and evens skin tone with a touch of natural mica tint.

May 04, 2013

Here are the main reasons I really like this sunblock:

1. It's 100% natural
2. It's tinted so it helps make my skintone look more even
3. It makes my skin look slightly dewy but not greasy
4. It does not make me break out

Like any sunscreen you have to reapply throughout the day. I use it only on my face and chest. I have noticed that it needs to be be reapplied more often than some of the other sunscreen products I use for my face or my freckles start popping out, but that is a minor inconvenience for the benefits of a natural product. The one critique I have is that the pump doesn't always deliver product right away. I actually thought it was empty the other day because nothing was coming out, but it is just a heavier creamier product so you have to pump more times to get the product out.

Because it's tinted, I recommend only applying this if you are in front of a mirror so you don't have streaks.

I received this compliments of the brand but I would definitely buy it myself.

keziahsarah added a new review for
Spectro Jel Cleanser earned the Beauty Guru badge

ohdessa earned the Beauty Expert badge

kat10 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

nadaam has started a new forum topic
H & M online