• Cream Silk "Intensive Treatment"
  • Cream Silk "Intensive Treatment"
Good

Cream Silk "Intensive Treatment" Reviews

Ranked #1337 out of 2161 in Hair Care

May 02, 2013

My hair is dry...always has been. This product helps me keep as much moisture as possible in my hair. I like to put it on, cover my head with foil and then saran wrap...a lovely look!! I do that for an hour minimum to help it absorb with the extra heat which the foil keeps in. I find that my hair will keep curl better, or if I use the straight iron, it shines better. Once a week works for me.

March 13, 2013

Cream Silk is only here in the Philippines, it is a product that allows women who are looking for a cheeper product but with the same effect as of brands that are a little expensive. So I bought one and the outcome of it all was surprisingly good and not too strong for my scalp. But the smell and color of it for me was not really my taste; however, there are some ingredients that are familiar for making scalp smooth and that is Keratin and Lactic Acid. These chemicals make your scalp less dry because of the alcohol content that is stated on this product. I think this hair care is for women with oily scalp so it balances your condition.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml