Creme of Nature Argan Oil Conditioner
Good

Creme of Nature Argan Oil Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #929 out of 2163 in Hair Care

October 25, 2016

Amazing product for my hair type which is permed, thick and prone to breakage. Three times a month, I use it for a deep-conditioning treatment and it leaves my hair very silky soft, smooth, light-weight and much stronger. The product smells terrific and the scent lasts a few days. It also leaves a thin-film on the scalp which nourishes the scalp days after treatment. The downside is, you have to use quite a bit of the product at a time, however it is worth it. Best paired with Creme of Nature Argan Oil Shampoo and the leave-in conditioner.

September 30, 2016

I love all the products the argan oil bcz these are close to natural products for the hair and these work better in the hair .. some product some expensives but they have a good quality .

August 27, 2016

This product has done wonders to my dry curls.I have been using it lately and noticed an immediate change. My hair is like quenched and manageable .My curls are back to being defined and bouncy .I also love the scent of this conditioner on my hair.I strongly recommend this product to anyone struggling with dry and low porosity hair

August 16, 2014

Pair this with the Creme of Nature Argan Oil Shampoo, and your hair will thank you! Very moisturizing. I often use this as a deep conditioner, and it softens my roots and my hair as well. Has a pleasant smell, and is only around 4.99! Since I found it about a year ago, I've been purchasing it ever since!