Crest 3D White Glamorous White Fresh Mint Multi-Care Whitening Rinse Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 110 in Teeth Whitening

October 22, 2016

I brush my teeth 2 times a day floss and rinse. I love how well this product actually works! It leaves my teeth and mouth feeling fresh and clean. Also looking really white!

October 04, 2016

works for my teeth, but most whitening products do. strong taste but it does not bother me. i tend to use white strips instead though. i am not a huge fan of mouth rinse.

September 22, 2016

this works really well, especially if you are already whitening your teeth, or using whitening toothpaste. This mouthwash really gives it a boost. I used this one for about a month and saw a noticeable difference. I feel like my mouth is really refreshed and clean after using. I love this stuff.

September 12, 2016

This is my favourite mouth wash there is because it is refreshing, it contains no alcohol and it whitens your teeth with every use! I have been using this product for years and it safely whitens my teeth and I look forward to using it when I feel my teeth need a little whitening!

March 09, 2016

I wonder if this product would work better if it didn't taste so foul? It takes so much effort to keep this product in my mouth for the recommended time frame. It leaves the worst after taste behind and the results are negligible.

January 07, 2016

I bought a bottle of this, but I found the taste so awful that I only used it a few times. I'm sure it's probably a decent product at whitening, but I just couldn't get past the taste.

January 07, 2016

Great fresh mint taste; not too strong, like many mouthwashes are. My mouth is left feeling clean and fresh. I've been using it 3 times per day for the past couple of weeks and I'm not sure if I really see any whitening results, but that's okay. The fresh feeling alone makes this product worth the money.

July 23, 2015

As a mouthwash, it was surprisingly mild! No alcoholic burn or sensitivity, the product did make my mouth feel refreshed and confident! As a whitening product alone, I don't think it's a miracle cure for fighting/removing stains as mentioned though. Maybe in combination with a whitening toothpaste it is more effective...maybe!

June 03, 2015

Pretty good mouth wash, I never really noticed a huge diffrence in my teeth, but the taste doesnt burn and it is refreshing.

June 03, 2015

I love this moth wash! Feels great after each use. Leaves your breath smelling great. One of m favourite ones and doesn't burn.