Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Multi-Care Whitening Mouthwash Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 110 in Teeth Whitening

November 30, 2016

I really like this product, it makes my mouth feel clean and fresh. I also find that it doesn't sting as much as some of the other mouth washes and it does indeed help keep your teeth whiter. I was never really sure about the effectiveness of mouthwash as a means for oral health until my dentist said it was not just to make your breath smell fresh, but it also helped prevent oral diseases. I would definitely recommend this product

September 19, 2016

It does not take long before you notice a difference. It is a great way to whiten your teeth for that special occasion without much effort at all. Pearly whites

December 09, 2015

It was easy on your teeth and very pleasant tasting. Good effect with regular brushing

1.5/5

June 18, 2015

ideally I am a big fan of crest 3d white thoothpaste, however the whitening mouthwash in my opinion is a waste.
After completing the entire bottle of the mouth wash, I did not see any visual difference in my teeth color.
With the amount of whitening product ingredients within the mouth wash I would definitely assume I would see even a little, but there was no difference in color.

The whitening aspect of this mouth wash did NOT work.

Also as a mouth wash (without the whitening effect) there was no scent or refreshing smell in the mouth, or any difference.

I did not like as well that after the mouth wash. there was a lot of white foam / bubbles left on the teeth as visual residue. I was not happy with this.

I would not purchase this item again, nor recommend it.

Thoothpaste yes, mouth wash no!!

November 05, 2014

Definitely saw results after a week or two when using this in combination with Crest 3D White toothpaste! And the best part is no tingling or burning sensations in my teeth afterwards :)

September 16, 2014

I like this product and I still keep buying it but I cannot say that I have noticed it has whitened my teeth, although my teeth aren't exactly stained. I look at it as a preventive product.
It leaves a 'different' taste in the mouth that is not like the regular minty mouthwash, but it is not bothersome.
I also like that it does not contain alcohol which in the long run actually helps combating mouthwash. It gives me confidence when I use this mouthwash.
The price is a bit on the higher end so I would recommend using the whitening toothpaste too to get the most out of it.