Crest 3D White Luxe Sensitivity Pampering Mint Toothpaste

Crest 3D White Luxe Sensitivity Pampering Mint Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 110 in Teeth Whitening

Now, you can have less pain from sensitivity and a dazzling white smile. Compared to Sensodyne, Crest 3D White Luxe Sensitivity contains the same sensitivity active ingredient (5% potassium nitrate). But, it is the only sensitivity paste with the power of 3D White! Crest 3D White Luxe Sensitivity is designed with Dual Action: Sensitivity Protection - building protection and insulating from sensitive tooth pain and Spectacular Whitening - polishing and lifting away surface stains. Plus, you'll get the same cavity protection you've come to trust with Crest toothpaste. With the flavor of Pampering Mint + the refreshing flavor of Scope, 3D White Luxe Sensitivity will give you a fresh, whiter smile. See more here.

June 07, 2016

I am so happy with this product. I really works very well, and it's minty, what more can you ask for.and it didn't hurt my teeth which are very sensitive.

September 08, 2015

An all around good toothpaste that is sensitive to those with sensitive teeth.

August 28, 2015

I was using sensodyn toothpaste recommended by my dentist, then I noticed crest had a sensitivity toothpaste. I have used crest all my life until my teeth became sensitive.so at a way better price I decided to try Crest and it works great.

July 23, 2015

In combination with other Crest 3D whitening products, it does make a 'subtle' difference to the colour of your teeth, but nothing dramatic. Great as a sensitivity toothpaste though, with a refreshing effect and nice flavour.

April 07, 2015

Great toothpaste , leave a fresh minty taste in your mouth

July 09, 2014

I recommend it. I love this product.

May 20, 2014

I got to try this product free from BzzAgent, and I loved it! The minty taste was not too strong, but the whitening and sensitivity protection were amazing. I am definitely buying this product again soon.

May 20, 2014

I recieved this product from BzzAgent to review it came with the toothpaste, floss sticks, and whitening toothbrush. I will review just the toothpaste here.

To start off with I found the price to be acceptable for the brand and style of toothpaste. I liked the design of the bottle with the large mouth which I find easier to get a steady squeeze out of right to the end.

First off I have to say I liked the taste of this toothpaste, its great for people who dont enjoy a strong mint taste as its very light and doesnt burn.

It left my teeth feeling clean and fresh but Im not sure how much it actually whitened my teeth on its on as I was using 2 other products with it. I do feel that it helped prevent further staining and did leave my teeth feeling smooth. I would buy it again

April 23, 2014

I've always suffered from sensitive teeth , and i find this toothpaste actually makes it worse , it hardly whitens , and it feels like i am having teeth pulled because it makes my teeth hurt so badly . I would definitely NOT recommend it to any one

April 15, 2014

love that fresh minty feeling. feels like going to the dentist.