Crest 3D White Whitestrips 2-hour Express Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 110 in Teeth Whitening

With Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips you'll get a noticeably whiter smile in just 2 hours. Apply once for 2 hours and get noticeable results that last for three months. Each kit contains 4 treatments so you can keep your smile bright for a whole year.

New Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips is formulated with the same enamel-safe ingredient dentists use. Thanks to the Advanced Seal technology, you’ll get convenient, no-slip whitening. You can even drink water while you whiten!

Editor's Note:  Some people may experience tooth sensitivity or gum discomfort when using whitening products – this is temporary and not harmful. If significant tooth sensitivity or gum discomfort develops, discontinue using Crest 3D White Whitestrips 2 Hour Express.  Crest 3D White Whitestrips 2 Hour Express contains peroxide, the same enamel-safe ingredient dentists use for tooth whitening. Extensive testing has shown the product to be safe when used as directed.

June 27, 2016

It's true, in two hours, you will have a beautiful white smile. The problem is that after like about one year after, all your teeth are sensitive to staining ... Coffee, red wine, etc., you need to be careful.

December 09, 2015

Crest whitestrips truly live up to my expectations. My teeth were noticeably whiter after one use.

November 30, 2015

I got a few samples. I only use the strips for close weddings. Teeth did whiten a bit, but I wouldn't use these every day or week. It's bad for your teeth.

0.5/5

October 16, 2015

This stuff is pretty expensive. To keep my teeth white I squish a capful of hydrogen peroxide in my mouth. It's also good for the breath.Why should I pay elaborate prices when I can get the job done for a fraction of the price?

August 04, 2015

As stated in the editor's note, these products may cause tooth and gum sensitivity - which I experience. The product is good as I did notice that my teeth were whiter after use, it's not worth the pain. My teeth ached really badly for hours after I used the product to the point where I had to lay down and wait for the pain to subside. Definitely not worth the effects or cost. However, I realize not all people experience this and in such cases, this is a great product.

August 04, 2015

CREST 3D WHITE STRIPS 2 HOUR EXPRESS;

Great for on the go busy individuals, who want the results of a beautiful white smile without the patience of waiting or going into the dentist.

Great results after completing the 2 hour express white strips.
Follow up with daily use of Crest 3 D white toothpaste for daily maintenance.

August 02, 2015

My best friend is a dentist and he says that these strips are just as effective as teeth whitening in the office. I have been using these for years and my teeth are pretty white. As long as you don't overuse them, they are great

May 01, 2015

The strips wore quite comfortably which was nice but they did nothing for the teeth. I could not see any difference whatsoever.

May 01, 2015

I received a sample of these and was not impressed. They fell off my teeth and there was no difference in the whiteness of my teeth. They also tasted really bad.

April 02, 2015

I had a sample of these and was hesitant to use them because of the advisory about sensitivity and I tend to have sensitive teeth. Anyways, I decided to try them and not only did they not work at all, but they did hurt my teeth quite a bit. I definitely won't use them again.