Crest Complete Care

Crest Complete Care Reviews

Ranked #130 out of 189 in Oral Care

Crest Complete is an all-in-one toothpaste for a clean and fresh mouth. Regular brushing with Crest Complete will: fight cavities, fight tartar, fight plaque build up, fight bacteria along the gum line and whiten teeth.

May 06, 2015

Clean, Healthy mouth and gums. Very happy with my new oral care routine.

October 24, 2014

Toothpaste with out the awful whitening ingredients - that actually removed plaque to whiten teeth, Other stuff just makes plaque white. Yuck!

Will never change from this brand/product line

March 25, 2014

Crest complete leaves my mouth feeling fresh for hours and tastes great!

January 14, 2013

Another nice toothpaste.
I'd say it's on par with colgate total in terms of how my teeth feel after brushing. I find this product to be a pretty good toothpaste.
The taste was fine, I usually go with a mint.

July 22, 2012

Crest Complete Care is a good brand, but in mo way does it compare to today's dental products. Crest was a product I grew up using, but not anymore. There are so many great products out there that offer some great benefits, Crest just doesn't seem to even be in the same league anymore. I stopped using this brand several years ago, and I will never use this again. There are just to many other options with better results out there in today's market. This one just isn't for me or my family.

January 23, 2012

We use crest everyday both morning and at night. We have tried other product but so far crest work the best.

September 03, 2011

I love the way my teeth feel after I use the Crest Complete Care. it makes me feel like I have just left the dentist. I like how it is stronger so it leaves the strong minty taste in your mouth for a longer time and definately helps keep snacking away if you use it when you have the urge to snack! So refreshing! Not abrasive at all.

February 08, 2011

The taste was a little too strong for me, but my teeth felt clean after brushing. Not too abrasive either.

February 08, 2011

Love the taste, it gets my mouth clean and lasts awhile too. Haven't had cavities in years, and my hygenist always comments that there isn't much to clean when I go to my checkups. What's not to like?

January 28, 2009

This is the best toothpaste I have ever used. My mouth feels so clean after using it. I don't want to eat or drink for quite awhile. It has mild whitening (similar to other Crest or Colgate whitening pastes).