DAVIDs Tea - Pink Lemonade Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 467 in Tea

November 03, 2016

Mon thé préféré pour faire un bon thé glacé en été!!! Un très bon goût de limonade, sucré comme il faut et bien punché. Un thé qui à du goût et qui ne goûte pas juste l'eau aromatisée!!!

September 25, 2016

J'adore faire ce thé l'été en thé froid avec beaucoup de glace. Très raffraichissant pour les temps chauds. Goût savoureux de limonade, pas trop fort en bouche.

September 01, 2016

I prefer this tea flavour to be cold not hot. I didn't taste any lemonade in this tea, but had a sweet candy taste to it. Refreshing to have on a hot day.

June 22, 2016

I have used this flavour for iced tea and hot tea. It is caffeine free and made with all natural ingredients. I am the biggest fan of David's tea because you cannot find this flavour - or many of them - anywhere else. The cute tin is so sweet too and helps keep the tea fresh. I will purchase this one again and again. It is sweet and tart at the same time, very similar to real pink lemonade but the bonus of being a tea.

May 24, 2016

a really sweet and zesty pink lemonade flavour. Prefer this to the Electronic Lemonade. Perfect for icing and keeping cool on hot summer days! And it's caffeine free which means its also great for kids as opposed to sugar filled lemonades.

May 24, 2016

I tried a sample of this at David's and it was so good I had to buy some, I also ended up buying some as a gift too. It was refreshing and I can imagine it is going to be good on a nice hot summer day.

May 24, 2016

Such a brilliant iced tea without the extra calories of a conventional lemonade. Brew it, ice it, put it in a pitcher and you're good to go for a summer day or night.

March 28, 2016

This tea is perfect for the summer! I usually steep it stronger and serve it as iced tea for a really refreshing drink :) It is just as tasty warm, however!

March 21, 2016

I ordered this from davidstea online because of the Rainbow Tin that it came in! I tried it, liked it but I wouldn't make it that much. Later on I found out im allergic to hibiscus, which is in this tea. I gave it away.

March 10, 2016

I have had this tea in store a few times and purchased some loose leaf for use at home. I like the taste but it is very strong and I have to use a sweetener. It isn't for everybody and I have a few family members who find it is to sour/fake in taste.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS