David's tea pistachio ice cream black tea

David's tea pistachio ice cream black tea Reviews

Ranked #205 out of 524 in Tea

June 03, 2016

A must have for me in the morning. This tea really tastes like pistachio. So, be aware that if you're not a fan of tea with nuts, you're definitely not gonna like this one. It's creamy but not too much that you get sick of it. I recommand to drink it hot without sweetners.

March 24, 2016

this is one of the very few teas from David's that I'm not too crazy about. it's still tasty and very unique but not outstanding. I love pistachios so I was really excited about it. I'm thinking if the pistachios were chopped and not whole it would give it more flavour.

March 21, 2016

I love almost all Davids Tea teas, but I got a sample of this one and I was not a fan at all. The flavor was just not doing it for me. It smelt really good, but tasted sour almost.... I was quite sad, I was thinking I would love this one.

The nice thing about Davids Tea is that you can go in and buy a cup of tea for a few bucks and taste it if your are unsure about it.

March 08, 2016

I love this tea. Its nutty flavor is excellent!
    Its price is good for a black tea.

It contains apple , black tea, almonds, pistachios, blackberry leaf.

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Mask

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    McDonalds Free McCafe Coffee

BesoYT earned the Beauty Guru badge

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    dating