• DAVIDs Tea Pumpkin Chai
  • DAVIDs Tea Pumpkin Chai

DAVIDs Tea Pumpkin Chai Reviews

Ranked #1158 out of 2339 in Grocery

January 24, 2017

This tea tastes really good, it's not TOO pumpkiny which I like because I don't like Pumpkin. It's not to spicy either. Why do I not recommend it? It's full of artificial ingredients. There are much better, healthier options than buying a tea that literally contains pumpkin shaped SPRINKLES.

January 24, 2017

J'ADORE le thé et principalement celui de chez david's tea. Quel bon thé et de qualité supérieur. Celui au chai citrouillé est l'un de leur meilleur. Et surtout il est l'un des meilleur vendeur l'automne. Je lui ajouté un peu de lait pour diminué un peux le goût du sucre. Si vous aimez le thé noir sucré, ce thé est pour vous.

April 04, 2016

This is one of my favorite loose leaf teas ever! Davids tea is great for interesting, yummy teas! I have a can of this that i am savoring because i don't want to drink it all in a little period of time and not have any left!

March 10, 2016

As a firm non-pumpkin eater, I was surprised to find that I actually quite liked the taste of this tea. The spices balanced the pumpkin taste and made sure it wasn't too over-powering.

June 02, 2015

This stuff is really good, super nice tea to have in the fall!

March 31, 2015

I think this was a good seasonal tea. I love anything pumpkin so trying this wasn't a huge deal break for me. i love chai tea lattes and the pumpkin chai was pretty good.

March 26, 2015

This is a really flavourful Chai tea. It is fantastic and perfect to drink during the fall. I really love the cinnamon and pumpkin notes in it. And what's super cute and fun about this tea is that it actually has mini pumpkin sprinkles in it!