Delectable Coconut & Cream Ultra Nourishing Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 291 in Hand Lotions & Creams

December 05, 2016

I have extreme dry hands to the point that it's flaking and I get cuts and nicks.
I like the scent of this product and it's so smooth once applied. It absorbs fast and non greasy.
It's my quick relief for my dry hands. The scent may bother others. It smells like a coconut dessert.. well what do u expect, it's from Cake Beauty.
I actually enjoyed using this product and I can feel good using this product because it's paraben, petroleum, triclosan and sulfate free.
I love how smooth and soft my hands are.

November 28, 2016

I really love this hand Cream, it make my handself feel so soft the coconut and cream is one of my all time favourite scents! I got a full size sample of this in my monthly Topbox. Definitely would recommend.

November 28, 2016

This is definitely one if my top 5 favourite products from an ipsy bag ever! I love the scent and as someone allergic to many scents, this doesn't make me sneeze. The cream is thick enough to give enough moisture to my hands yet not greasy at all. I have 2 different scents of this cream and this one is my favourite.

November 28, 2016

I got this as a free sample and after using it I had to buy a new one! It's a great hand cream specially for the winter months because it doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't feel oily after applying it. It has improved my cracked patches in between my fingers and now my hands look amazing and moisturized! I would definitely recommend this cream.

September 21, 2016

I absolutely love this brand and their products .
First off, they are cruelty free which is my number one. Their products smell incredible and they work wonders.
I keep this hand cream in my purse and use it whenever I get the change just because it smells so good. The price is great and I can't wait to buy more of their products.

July 10, 2016

This is one of my favourite hand creams!
I really love the scent of this product, it just smells like fresh coconut and isn't overwhelming. A lot of hand creams that actually seem to work have a bit of a medicinal smell to it so I am glad this one does not.
The texture is thick, so you only need a little bit and didn't leave my hands feeling greasy and/or sticky. The product absorbs quickly and my hands feels hydrated and smooth.
I wouldn't recommend it if you have severe dryness and cracking because it will not treat but if you are just looking for a daily hand cream to maintain hydration, then this is perfect.

July 08, 2016

I love this hand cream! I like the packaging. Fits in your hand well and comes out easily but not too quickly. The scent is mild but so nice. The product itself moisturizes without being greasy. I will definitely purchase this again.

June 30, 2016

I love this ultra hydrating, fast absorbing non greasy hand cream. I have a set of 4, 60 ml tubes, perfect for kitchen counter, bathroom shelf, Purse and bedroom. Every single scent is a winner. Best purchase in forever!

June 13, 2016

I received this product from ipsy and it was the first time I tried it. I really liked and been buying it since when I have none left. It smells really good and make ur skin so soft. The price is ok for the hand cream. I like that brand, everything on their website is good.

June 08, 2016

I love this lotion! It smells amazing! I Love all the scents but coconut is my favourite! My hands are always so soft. I have one in my room, car & kitchen so there's always one within reach hah

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes