Dermaglow correction

Dermaglow correction Reviews

Ranked #368 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

Keep your skin in the clear! This non-drying cleanser removes oil and bacteria while calming inflammation.Clear, blemish-free skin starts now. Formulated specifically for oily, acne-prone skin types, this gel-based cleanser contains zinc and encapsulated salicylic acid to inhibit bacteria and slough away the dead skin that clogs pores. Aloe, algae and acai fruit oil extracts soothe irritated skin, support healing and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.NO PARABENS, NO FRAGRANCE, NO DYESResults:Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinklesClarifies skin and removes oilReduces pore blockageAnti-bacterialClears the appearance of blemishesNon-dryingDirections:On damp skin, gently massage Anti-aging Exfoliating Acne Cleanser into a lather. Rinse well. For optimal results, use 1 to 3 times per day in combination with dermaglow CORRECTION products.Individual results may vary.

May 19, 2010

I have a sample of Dermaglow Night Treatment Acne Correction Cream that I have been using for a few days. It has only been a few days I've been using it for and I have noticed it tightens my pores. I don't have any acne at the moment but I do get it at a certain time of month. And it is that time now and I don't have the usual big red pimple on my chin. So it could be from this cream. Make sure to cleanse and tone face before applicaqtion. Then wake up with tight pores and soft skin.

January 26, 2010

My boyfriend bought this for me once and now I am absolutely hooked on it. i have used proactive and numbers of other acne treatments and i have to say that this is the best product I have ever tried. My skin feels clean, soft and smooth. my skin is clear now and i have been getting compliments on my skin ever since i have started using it. I fell in love the first time i tried it. I definately recomend using the steps 1, 2, 3.