• Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Escape to Panarea Perfume
  • Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Escape to Panarea Perfume
Good

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Escape to Panarea Perfume Reviews

Ranked #517 out of 1216 in Perfume

This limited edition fragrance will be available in June 2014.  The fragrance is inspired by the Aeolian islands, small islands scattered in front of Sicily, and the perfect setting for vibrant Mediterranean summer nights. The fragrance is enticing and penetrating, evoking the warm caress of the wind and sea on Mediterranean nights and the scent of sun-kissed skin in the evening.

June 30, 2016

This is my second favorite scent I have found to date. It is so fresh and nature like. It does remind me of the ocean and I get so many compliments when I wear it.

May 27, 2014

mmm I can't stop smelling my wrist!!
It's a sweet, happy, warm, and romantic scent, different from the original D&G;Light Blue - which I was obsessed with a few years back.
I LOVE this fragrance!
...I really really can't stop smelling my wrist!

May 23, 2014

My absolute favorite summer perfume. I get so many compliments on it!

May 16, 2014

OB-SESSED! It is PERFECT for summer (ok, year round -- who am I kidding?!) The scent remind me of a mix of D&G;'s "The One" and Moroccanoil. Weird, I know -- but I LOVE both fragrances, so I'm basically in heaven.

The price is a bit much, but I think that it's worth spending a little extra on a good perfume when possible.

I would recommend this to anyone! :)

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml