Dove® Advanced Care Antiperspirant Stick Unscented Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

August 09, 2016

I really like the dove antiperspirant products and the unscented one is my favourite because it doesn't have an overpowering smell to it at all. Plus it works really well against against odour and sweat! I would definitely recommend this product of you work in a scent free facility like a hospital.

August 09, 2016

Works great . Unfortunately I ended up with an allergic reaction to it. My daughter tried it she says it works great no wetness no smell after a hard days work.

August 09, 2016

Moi j'aime bien le Dove advanced Care en bâton car l'odeur est pas trop forte et il laisse les aisselles doux. Je pourrais en parlé beaucoup car j'ai aimé mon expérience et je le recommande à toutes les personnes qui cherchent un Anti-transpirent car ils laissent la peau douce après.

August 09, 2016

This is great for everyday usage but a little lacking for any exersion especially on a very warm day. I found it worked well for work when I was indoors and air conditioning but didn't perform as well as I would have liked for being outside in the heat and doing any form of physical activity. That being said, I liked it and I will use it again.

August 08, 2016

I do not wear this one myself but a friend of mine dose and she really likes it. It is good for someone who is sensative to any scents. I would give it a try

August 08, 2016

I'm just running out of this one. It is totally unscented, and doesn't make you smell fragranced throughout the day. I put it on at night before bed, as I've heard this is when antiperspirant is most effective. I've found this one is 100% effective in giving dryness. All of July (with some super hot days) I had no problems with clothes getting perspired on at all. I did have more of an issue with odour protection, so due to that I noticed a lot of days where I was spritzing myself with perfume or body spray. It did leave a little white residue on some clothes.

August 08, 2016

I'm a big fan of the unscented aspect of this deodorant. Some deodorants have such a strong artificial smell it gives me headaches but with this one I don't have to worry about that happening. It keeps me nice and fresh all day :)

August 08, 2016

I have a sensitive skin ... And im in love with this kind of dove deodorant.. Its unscented which the thing that i prefer .. U have to try it ...

August 08, 2016

During pregnancy I have a gestational diabetes which means lots of visits to the diabetes clinic which have lots of patients with allergy to any kind of perfume , so I choosed to buy this unscented product form dove and it really did the job , it protects for a long time and don't make any residue on my clothes and without me hurting anyone who have allergy, I loved it and the price is very fair for a good product

August 07, 2016

I like that it was unscented, especially because i have very sensitive skin .. It glides on easily and did not make my underarm feel dry. very good product amazing