Dove® Advanced Care Clear Tone Sheer Touch Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

August 25, 2016

I love the Clear Tone Sheer Touch Antiperspirant by Dove. Doce Antiperspirant has been my go to for the past 3 years. Not only does it go on easy but it stays strong throughout the whole day.

August 24, 2016

absolutely love the advance care antiperspirant from dove, Dove is always my go to when buying antiperspirant i've never had a problem with there products great smell and works very well

August 24, 2016

I enjoyed this product as it worked well and reasonably priced. It also was genital on my clothing it also did not make my arm pits white when wearing a tank top which is important to me.

August 23, 2016

I really liked the Clear Tone Sheer Touch Antiperspirant by Dove. It works all day long and I absolutely love the smell. It's become one of my new favourites.

August 22, 2016

Miss Ninja with a 10 outta' 10 Positive Review for Dove

#1 - The smell is so smooth, calm, light, creamy and magical !!

#2 - It keeps my underarms smooth and doesn't give them that dry chalky feeling that many other Antiperspirant's do.

#3 - It delivers a quality effectiveness that lasts up to 48 hours no problem.

My Tip for using Dove Antiperspirant or Deodorant Products, Not only do I use it on my under arms, I also apply it between my cleavage, along my lower - mid back and my tummy. Those sweat lines you get on your T- Shirt or Tank after sitting for a while in the hot sun? Well not any more, Plus you smell great too

I actually buy ONLY Dove Deodorant Products now. But I used to use the Shower Clean by Degree which I will do a review on too for comparison.

Thanks !!

August 21, 2016

Sadly Dove just doesn't work with my sensitive skin, it made me break out in a rash. trust me nothing is worse then a skin rash under arm on a hot sweaty day. it was most unpleasant.

August 21, 2016

Dove advanced care clear tone sheer touch antiperspirant is a great product. It leaves my armpits feeling fresh and clean, some deodorants tend to feel weird, almost like the deodorant does not dry, but Dove antiperspirant feels light and i dont have that feeling of my armpits feeling icky and wet. The scent is light and refreshing.

August 20, 2016

Leaves skin soft, and seems to make hair softer for easier shaving. Keeps everyday sweat at bay without an overpowering scent that a lot of antiperspirants seem to have.

August 20, 2016

this is a really great product!! i love Dove and have used many of the antiperspirants..this one as a favorite ..its so delicate smelling and protects great from odor and wetness all day long... you gotta try this!!!

August 20, 2016

I love the subtle smell of this antiperspirant. I feel fresh and protected when I wear it. Leaves my skin incredibly soft and doesn't stain my clothes.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products