Dove® Advanced Care Clear Tone Skin Renew Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

September 21, 2016

I like the soft sutle smell and it goes on pretty clear. As far as restoring skin tone, maybe it has a little but not very noticable unless you are really paying attention. My only complaint would be that it claims to work for 48 hours and that is not the case. That isn't a big deal though if you shower everyday and reapply.

August 31, 2016

Great product. Smells nice and lasts quite awhile! Even after a sweaty yoga class I still smell fine. I would recommend this product and will continue to buy it.

August 30, 2016

This product is one of the better products that I have come across & found it to work *very well,* compared to many of the other antiperspirants currently on the market!!
I am very happy with the "advanced care" (which to me meant the ability to leave your underarm
feeling moisturized & not dry after the application)!!*
The price is good & of great value as well ...* to me it seemed to last longer than most!!*
Yes, I would highly recommend *Dove Advanced Care Clear Tone Skin Renew Antiperspirant to my family
& friends too!!

August 30, 2016

I have always been a huge fan of all Dove Antiperspirants and this one was no different!! Lasted all day long even after hard labour, smells great and at a low cost!!!

August 30, 2016

I love love love this deodorant. I am allergic to most every other brand. This works well, leaves armpits smooth and soft. Leaves you dry and smelling fresh all day, works through a rigorous work out and everyday life!

August 30, 2016

Dove makes great products at a reasonable price. This Antiperspirant is one of them. Goes on smoothly and feels great. Nice light scent and it does the job. Confident that you will stay dry. Highly recommended.

August 30, 2016

My go-to! I have sensitive skin, can't handle fragrances, and am routinely active. Finding a great antiperspirant was a total challenge, but once I found this one, I haven't looked back.

August 30, 2016

I like this product! It has a nice smell, does on nice and smooth. It lasts all day, and does not leave a stain on my clothes. I would recommend this friends and family.

August 29, 2016

I normally use dove deorderant but I thought I'd try this one out for a change from usual and I'm very happy that I did. I don't have to use much, I found it didn't leave a stain on my clothes either. I didn't even feel like I was wearing any. I also loved the smell. It was a little more than what I normally pay. I will wait for it to go on sale and will be getting some more.

August 29, 2016

I'm a big fan of Dove products, as I feel that they do not have strong scents and are typically great for sensitive skin. I found that it works great throughout the day and I don't find that I need to reapply! It is also reasonable priced in comparison to other products.