Dove Advanced Hair Series Vitality Rejuvenated Cream

Dove Advanced Hair Series Vitality Rejuvenated Cream Reviews

Ranked #625 out of 2237 in Hair Care

March 08, 2016

I have naturally curly hair which is normally dry and frizzy. I find this product keeps it mostly under control and frizz free. It is easy to use and a good value. I am scent sensitive and the product has a light scent that does not bother me at all.

January 26, 2016

Dove is my favorite brand for soaps, shampoos, conditioners and deodorant. This is just another exceptional product by my favorite company.

July 25, 2015

From the moment I tried the samples, I loved it! From the scent to the way it made my hair look and feel. I used the samples at the gym during my shower. I worked hard on my body and I felt even better after washing my hair with this product. I felt amazing when I left!

July 15, 2015

This is another sample that I actually got from the mail. Guess what, this white, light, silky cream can be put on your hair after you have a shower. I thought it was hand cream oops... I was not comfortable with this process, but decided to give it a try with all this hot weather we are having. Also have unruly curly hair doesn't help in this heat. So I was reluctant to try it on my hair for fear that once my head starts sweating that the cream would run off. Well, my sister in law says to try it. blimey, I did. It is not greasy, but has a silky feeling. It has calmed down my unruly curls. Yeah. It has a very light fresh scent to it. I will buy this product for sure and recommend d it to all ladies who are embracing their aging hair.