Dove® Advanced Hair Series Vitality Rejuvenated Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 558 in Conditioner

January 03, 2017

My mother-in-law has been using this shampoo for a bit, and she has short thick curly hair.

She says that the flowery scent makes her feel pretty (but may be too much for scent sensitive people).

The shampoo itself suds up nicely, making her hair feel clean and manageable – and rinses out of her thick hair quite easily.

After conditioning and towel & blow drying, she has noticed that her hair has a little bit more life to it, and isn’t quite a dry and brittle as it tends to be (especially in the Winter season).

The price for the bottle size is a bit more than other Dove products in comparison, and more than comparable alternative products.

Overall, her hair looks more nourished and less frizzy than it used to since she started using it – so we give it two thumbs up!

October 24, 2016

En utilisant le shampoing et le revitalisant de cette gamme, j'ai sentie que mes cheveux avait un plus belle apparence malgré le fait qu'ils aient eu plusieurs colorations.

October 21, 2016

I tried this shampoo as it made comparable claims to a product I was currently using, I was disappointed - The Shampoo smelled nice but it just didn't go above and beyond I really saw very little different between this and the regular dove shampoos I had used in the past!

October 20, 2016

I love this shampoo! My hair was left feeling cleansed overall. It also smelled incredible which is always a plus in my books. Good price but I would like to see the bottle be a little larger! That's my only downside.

October 19, 2016

I love this shampoo. It left my hair feeling super clean,soft and silky. My hair feels the best it ever has. I will buy it again and recommend it for anyone to try.

October 19, 2016

I only tried a sample of this shampoo but it left my hair feeling soft and silky and full of volume. It smells great and didn't leave my hair feeling oily.

October 19, 2016

I like it! I receive it a sample in the mail so I tried it love it and I buy one bottle, was 2$ for the bottle so it is definitely a good value, price amazing! and good quality!

October 19, 2016

I love this product i received sample in the mail I tried It on my naturally curly dry frizzy hair my felt so soft smooth and vibrant I just had to purchase this product and I would recommend it to anyone

October 19, 2016

This shampoo cleans my hair without making it feel dry. It makes it feel super soft and clean and leaves my hair smelling fantastic. It's like a salon brand with a bargain price

October 19, 2016

Dove® Advanced Hair Series Vitality Rejuvenated Shampoo is great it is still at the beginning stages of me trying it but so fat what I see I like!!!!!

Myang91 added a new review for
    Fresh Rose Face Mask

creating a website

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Memberships to Redeem?

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

Cowboys added a new review for
    Frank's Red Hot Sauce

skye22 added a new review for
    Post Honey Shreddies

Dove Foam

Winslow added a new review for
    Mini Babybel Original