Dove® Clinical Protection Powder Soft Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 437 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

September 06, 2016

Very much enjoy this product but find it a bit pricy. It does protect very well as I did not sweat at all when wearing it, but I am not a huge sweater. Personally I would be hard pressed to pay 10$ for an antiperspirant, but I am sure there are lots who may benefit from the anti sweat benefits. I found it a bit hard to wash off after as well.

September 06, 2016

I received a sample of this product. I normally do not wear anti-perspiring products as it blocks our bodies abilities to rid toxins. That being said, this did block any and all sweat from coming out and I had no "pit stains" for someone who sweats a lot this would be good to stop it.

September 06, 2016

I regularly use clinical strength antiperspirant, however my usual brand was drying out my skin. I thought I'd try Dove Clinical Protection since it's supposed to be more gentle to skin. I liked the smell of it (very soft) and it glided on nicely. It was definitely more gentle on my skin as my pits were sore before I started using the Dove and they were back to normal after a few days. Unfortunately, the antiperspirant qualities of this product are lacking. It quit preventing wetness and odor by mid-afternoon most days. This was a deal breaker for me and I will have to continue to search for a gentle clinical antiperspirant that works for more than half the day.

September 05, 2016

I had a high value coupon for dove clinical protection and decided to buy it when it was on sale. I find this deodorant rather pricy but after trying it, it's definitely worth every penny!!
    I found it worked amazing with my sensitive skin, smells mild and great. And lasts all day long and well into the evening.
    Leaves your skin feeling super soft,

I absolutely love this deodorant!

September 05, 2016

Great product, light scent and does the job it's designed for. Made my underarms slightly sensitive the first few times I used it, however my skin adapted quickly. Just not use to the stronger formula at first

September 05, 2016

I love Dove Powder Antiperspirant because it keeps you dry all day long and does not leave stains on your clothes. Not even on my black shirts. Who can ask for anything better.

September 05, 2016

This I live because it keeps your armpits dry during the whole day and it doesn't leave any stains on your clothes and especially during the hot long summer days.

September 05, 2016

I love dove products they never yet have let me down I purchase this before I went on a trip because I have lost the one I already had this has become my go-to underarm stick I absolutely love it

September 04, 2016

this antiperspirant does what it says it does.. you can always depend on Dove protects .this protects from odor and wetness for up to 4 hrs . i use it daily in the summer.it seems to condition your skin too. i love the nice faint scent

September 04, 2016

Dove clinical protection powder soft antiperspirant scent was so so nice! I didn't find it any more clinical then a regular antiperspirant but the soft skin it leaves behind it pretty awesome!.