• Dove Deep Conditioning Treatment
Good

Dove Deep Conditioning Treatment Reviews

Ranked #1715 out of 2161 in Hair Care

September 15, 2016

I found the deep conditioning treatment left my hair feeling thicker and way more manageable . I also found I could go longer between shampoos. The time, and money, savings were great

August 11, 2014

I use this after using the Dove Shampoo. I found leaving it in for about 5 minutes and rinsing it on a cooler water temperature than too what I washed my hair with leaves my hair so soft and manageable. I find I can then style my hair so much easier.

July 11, 2010

I've been using this product for a couple years now after my hair-cutter told me my hair was dry. My hair-type is asian hair, so it is relatively thick, and course. I've been told I have a alot of hair, and after it gets wet - it gets quite frizzy and it's not perfectly straight - there is a slight wave. So i was looking for a product that hydrated my hair. Though this says that it is for "severely damaged hair" - i definitely do not fall in that category as I haven't ever done anything to my hair (other than use a straightening iron maybe once a month for the past year). Basically, i think this product does a great job. I can really tell a difference between using it/not using it since without it, my hair isn't as silky. It leaves my hair really smooth and manageable. I use it every time i wash my hair and it doesn't make it any more oily than if i were to not use it. But i do notice my hair to be much softer and less dull.

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic