Good

Dove Deep Conditioning Treatment Reviews

Ranked #1834 out of 2307 in Hair Care

March 01, 2017

J'ai adoré se savons! Il est d'une douceur exceptionnel! De plus il sent tellement bon! J'ai une peau très sèche et Dove la rendu douce et soyeuse! Très contente! Je vous le recommande fortement!

September 15, 2016

I found the deep conditioning treatment left my hair feeling thicker and way more manageable . I also found I could go longer between shampoos. The time, and money, savings were great

August 11, 2014

I use this after using the Dove Shampoo. I found leaving it in for about 5 minutes and rinsing it on a cooler water temperature than too what I washed my hair with leaves my hair so soft and manageable. I find I can then style my hair so much easier.

July 11, 2010

I've been using this product for a couple years now after my hair-cutter told me my hair was dry. My hair-type is asian hair, so it is relatively thick, and course. I've been told I have a alot of hair, and after it gets wet - it gets quite frizzy and it's not perfectly straight - there is a slight wave. So i was looking for a product that hydrated my hair. Though this says that it is for "severely damaged hair" - i definitely do not fall in that category as I haven't ever done anything to my hair (other than use a straightening iron maybe once a month for the past year). Basically, i think this product does a great job. I can really tell a difference between using it/not using it since without it, my hair isn't as silky. It leaves my hair really smooth and manageable. I use it every time i wash my hair and it doesn't make it any more oily than if i were to not use it. But i do notice my hair to be much softer and less dull.

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    .Men's Chick Advisor site

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic
    Fitness monitor / pedometer

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Not having kids

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic
    LipSense?

Maila added a new review for
    Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color