Dove® Fresh Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

October 17, 2016

C`est le seul déodorant qui fonctionne avec moi. Laisse mes aiselles douce et secs. Ancune trace sur les vetements et pas d`odeur désagréable. Ne chauffe pas la peau meme après un rasage.

September 07, 2016

Love Dove, have sensitive skin and scent allergies so use the unscented. There is still a mild scent but it is ok.Goes on very smooth and leaves no marks on clothing.

September 06, 2016

I love Dove antiperspirant! I have very sensitive skin so it was a challenge to find a product that was effective, didn't irritate my skin AND didn't destroy my clothes with greasy white marks! Then i found Dove and my search was finally over...best of all i don't have to use the unscented version and they all smell pretty and not overpowering!

August 12, 2016

Great deodorant even for hot and humid summer days. The scent is nice and light. Very few white stains on clothing from this product. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good quality, inexpensive product.

August 12, 2016

Not too impressed with this one.
Smells good.
Effectiveness was not too great unfortunately!
I find with the humidity we've had it didn't hold up, and it does mark the clothes too.
Bit disappointing..

August 12, 2016

I love dove products. Especially the deodorants, this smells really nice while providing a great deal off effectiveness that will last all day. I will definitely continue to buy.

August 12, 2016

The Dove Fresh Invisible Solid Antiperspirant is another gem in the Dove collection. The smell is divine and it lasts all day so that you feel fresh and sweat free. The product doesn't transfer unto your clothing. I found that it is never clumpy or dry. You don't need to reapply this antiperspirant throughout the day. A great price for a product that truly works with your body chemistry to keep you feeling dry.

August 12, 2016

Purchased this when my usual brand was not available. Found Dove antiperspirant to be very effective. I will purchase this product again. Very pleased with product.

August 11, 2016

Dove products usually impress me so thought I would give this one a try. Got a mini size to try...works okay, might leave a bit of a mark on darker clothes (washes out), worked okay but would not recommend for high humidity or high heat days (I need a heavier worker). Okay for average days and without big workouts. Price dwell sized good for travel, does get a bit soft in heat.

August 11, 2016

This is just a plain, classic stick antiperspirant. I love it regardless. It doesn't really help with wetness (but thats more of a me problem) but the smell is nice and original smelling. I don't suggest wearing black with this though.