Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Mandarin & Tiare Flower Scent Beauty Bar Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 147 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

Beauty bar with mandarin and tiare flower scent. An energetic awakening for your mind and skin. The vibrant and juicy scent of mandarin and tiare flower. Leaves you and your skin feeling refreshed and hydrated.

For more info, visit Dove.

September 29, 2016

Let me start by saying I am a HIGE fan of the citrus smell and feel In products. This was a pleasant little surprise having the mandarin scent in a dove bar of soap. It's refreshing and light and airy too. The quality is the same as Dove products which never let you down.

August 09, 2016

Dove est de loin mon savon favorit depuis déjà plusieurs années. Celui-là à une odeur de mandarine et de fleur, j'adore. Il nettoie en profondeur tout en laissant une peau douxe et hydraté. Il n'assèche pas la peau et l'odeur reste assez longtemps.

June 30, 2016

This beauty bar smells amazing! Leaves me feeling fresh and clean especially in these summer months. The only thing I could complain about is that it does leave my skin feeling a little tight after showering but other than than my skin does feel very smooth and the smells lingers pleasantly for a while.

June 27, 2016

This beauty bar really dried out my skin but I absolutely loved the smell of it so I still continue to buy it. It doesn't cost alot and it leaves your skin smelling nice for hours.

June 27, 2016

I love anything that is citrus scented. I pack,this beauty bar when I travel because it's small and easy to take along. The bar does not dry out my skin. Some soaps tend to be really drying. I have bought quite a few of these and will continue to keep buying!

June 22, 2016

As I enjoyed the previous beauty bars I tried out, I wasn't fully satisfied with this one unfortunately. Like I loved the quality of the product but the scent just didn't even compare to the other beauty bars. It is most likely due to personal preference of scents though. The product itself was a great cleansing agent- in that matter I was pleased.

June 14, 2016

This soap smells so refreshing and leaves your body feeling ultra-soft. I would recommend this product hands down, it's my new favorite showering companion!

June 14, 2016

This dove soap has amazing citrus scent. I use this soap very often and love the fresh scent - it definitely helps you wake up in the morning after you was up and even helps you go to bed feeling fresh
The I have sensitive skin and this first pose any issues for me

June 14, 2016

the smell!!! omg! wakes you up with a sweet smell of oranges! your skin will feel fresh,soft and bright with this amazing soap added to your daily shower. a must have for all of us who have very little time to indulge.

June 13, 2016

I absolutely love this Dove, The scent is very tantalizing and no drying of the skin. And the price is right at Walmart. What more can I say, I love it and will continue to buy it!