Good

Dove Nutritive Solutions Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #392 out of 2311 in Hair Care

September 30, 2016

I tried this product for free and I was hesitant to see if it would leave my hair soft and feel nourished. After the first time that I tried this, I was amazed my hair felt so nourished, soft and shiny. I kept wanting to touch my hair just to see if it was still there. It made my hair so soft and manageable. I would definitely recommend this product. The smell is amazing and I could just stay in the shower it felt like I was in a spa. I will definitely buy this product in the future. I am a definitely a Dove customer from now on.

March 22, 2016

My hair was badly damaged from over processing. I searched for products and many seemed overly priced. It was pretty discouraging and I was considering cutting my hair short to solve the problem.
    I found this, normally reasonably priced, on sale and figured it would be the final test. If it didn't help, I was getting a hair cut.
    Not only did my hair look and feel better after the first use but it smelled great! Needless to say, I skipped the hair cut.