Dove Therapy Intense Damage Therapy Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #472 out of 995 in Shampoo

With patented micro moisture serum and fiber actives. Internally reconstructs hair and prevents split ends and breakage. Weightless formula. Advanced care & repair for beautiful hair. Up to 95% fewer split ends (shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo alone). Dove recognizes that the main reason for our hair problems is damage. That's why we put damage care and repair at the heart of everything we do. Did you know? Hair can be damaged on the inside as well as on the outside, making it weak, porous, and therefore more prone to breakage and splitting. Advanced Damage Care and Repair System: Fiber actives deeply penetrate porous hair to help reconstruct it from within. Formula with patented micro moisture serum strengthens and nourishes hair from root to tip. Leaves hair strengthened and resilient to future damage without weighing it down. Effective against hair damage symptoms: very dry, brittle, breaking. Made in USA.

February 20, 2017

Mes cheveux secs et abîmés sont maintenant nourrit et beaucoup plus beau! Je le recommande pour toute personne ayant des cheveux cassants ou qui se dédouble.

January 16, 2017

Je l'adoooooooooooreee!!! C'est mon shampooing attitré!!! Il sent si bon, laisse les cheveux tout propres, tout frais, brillants et moins secs!!! Merci!!!

January 06, 2017

I really enjoyed using this product. I highlight my hair so it does tend to get very dry. I found using this product really made my hair feel much better.

December 04, 2016

This shampoo really helped get the shine and silliness back to my hair. After blow drying it can really can put your hair on the fritz. But with this shampoo it helped bring the shine and shimmer right back. Also helped with split ends!

November 30, 2016

The shampoo smells really good and it made my hair really soft! The conditioner that came with it was also good! I would recommend this product. Dove has never disappointed me with any product so I didn't think this would be a bad one

October 21, 2016

I was skeptical about how well this shampoo would work as it's not purchased through a salon, but I am thoroughly impressed. Even my hairdresser has complimented on how awesome and healthy my hair feels since I started using this set. Definitely recommend! Smells good too - not too overpowering, nice and clean.

June 06, 2016

Bon produit. Sens tres bon et utilisé avec le conditionner donne de bons resultats. Je recommande ce produit. Moi qui a les cheveux maganés a cause des bleach.

September 05, 2013

This shampoo is great. Having long and wavy hair it tends to get dry and frizzy. Using this shampoo has made my hair so much better

June 30, 2013

This shampoo works amazing! I have really long hair that is also very dry so I always struggle with split ends and damaged hair. This product works so well for me, it leaves my hair feeling hydrated, less frizzy, clean, and repaired. I find that you can even start noticing a difference after just one use but if you really use it often you will definitely notice a dramatic difference in the look and feel of your hair. I like Dove shampoo because I find it is usually reasonably priced as it goes on sale often and there are usually coupons available for it. This shampoo is probably my favourite as it really works well and does exactly what it claims to do!

October 10, 2012

I bought this after its attractive t.v commercial... But this product is a big no-no! to use...
    I would not recommend it as it leaves hair dry and frizzy after wash.