Dove Volume Therapy Shampoo

Dove Volume Therapy Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #732 out of 937 in Shampoo

Volume Therapy Shampoo with protecting serumOnly hair that's free from damage can be beautiful right from the start. That's why new Dove Therapy System contains a unique serum. It actively repairs damage strand by strand to bring out the beauty in your hair.Diagnosis:Fine, limp hair caused by daily wear and tear.Solution:Volume Therapy Shampoo contains a unique protecting serum and protects fine, flat hair from daily aggressions. It removes build-up that can weigh hair down, leaving hair healthy looking, volumized and full of body.

September 13, 2016

This is my favorite Dove shampoo, although I've loved all the ones I've tried. But this one not only provides the volume it promises, but keeps my hair clean for quite a few days. It doesn't get oily quick after I use this shampoo!

February 05, 2015

i regularly use dove shampoo & conditioners & my hair is always soft , smooth & healthy

June 19, 2014

Really love this shampoo, with the volume therapy conditioner. It's the only combination that cleans my hair, without weighing it down.

August 30, 2012

I have very frizzy hair and this is aweme to control frizz and snarls.

May 05, 2012

I tried this shampoo and loved it! It left my hair way less frizzy and it smelled great. I will be buying this again!

April 02, 2012

I use this shampoo every day, it leaves my hair feeling great all day long.