• Dr Haushka Cleansing Cream
  • Dr Haushka Cleansing Cream

Dr Haushka Cleansing Cream Reviews

Ranked #774 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

July 06, 2016

I love everything about this. The scent, the gentle exfoliating texture, and the way my skin looks after using it. The only downside is I have to take my eye makeup off separately since it is a bit of a scrub but I don't mind. I go through one of these a month. I buy mine from Well.ca or Shoppers Drug Mart in the beauty boutique section.

January 22, 2016

This is a great cleansing cream. I have been using Dr Haushka products for a while, and am very satisfied. The price is the only setback, the quality and ingredients are the best! My face feels amazing every morning after i wash with this product. I highly recommend this product for serious results!

September 09, 2014

This was a long shot for me as I had not used any of the product line previously but have been battling very sensitive skin since having my daughter. As a maid of honor at my BFF's wedding I didn't want to ruin their pictures. The bride recommended this product and WoW. Three months in and not a single blemish or reaction to the product. Five thumbs up :)

January 02, 2011

While it is a little pricey.... I must say that this cleanser is phenomenal!!!! I was introduced to it recently,in a facial and didn't believe how amazing it is until I got home, no make up on, and my bf commented how amazing and glowy my skin looked. I couln't believe when I glanced in the mirror.
I kept using this cleanser over and over, according to instructions, when I use it I don't rub, but rather pat the product into my skin, and sometimes dip a big paper towel in running hot water and apply it on my skin, over the cleanser that I have massaged/patted; I live the cloth over for about 1 minute and then gently scrub and wash away the cleanser. It is unbelivable what this thing does to my skin!!!! It leaves it hydrated, rosy, glowing.... in a matter of minutes my skin went from dull to wow! I am very very critical and hard to please when it comes to facial care products... but this one product in particular blew me away! I will use it forever!
Girls, give it a try! It's worth every single penny!!!!! It's amazing! Also, look into dr Haushka's products!They are very effective, unique, clean and they give great results.