Dr. Oetker 50 cal Mousse

Dr. Oetker 50 cal Mousse Reviews

Ranked #2276 out of 2312 in Grocery

June 06, 2016

Dr. Oetker 50 cal Mousse vraiment un excellent gout ! qualité prix très bon je recommande assurément :) Dr. Oetker font des produits de qualité exceptionnelle :)

March 21, 2016

J'ai essayé cette mousse Dr. Oetker au chocolat grâce à un coupon-rabais que j'avais. Facile à faire, cette mousse a bon goût et elle est légère. Très bon dessert avec des biscuits et en surplus elle est faible en calories.

May 27, 2014

i received a coupon from a dr.oetker contest/giveaway a while back, i found these to awesome! :)

May 27, 2014

very quick dessert. love making this around summer time. refreshing and very chocolaty!

June 22, 2012

I recently picked this product up with free coupon I won on facebook. I loved the texture and smoothness of this dessert. The one mistake I made was to make it all in one bowl and let it set up in one bowl. The next time I will set it in the fridge in the individual serving dishes, as it deflated a lot when I had to re fluff it to serve. The product is great, I had chocloate with my coupon, but I will be trying other flavors. It was a big hit with my family, and it's not easy finding products that everyone likes, but this was a home run.
Thank You Dr. Oetker !! Love this !!

April 27, 2012

I received an FPC from a facebook offer from Dr. Oetker a while back to try their new 50 cal Mousse. I bought the strawberry as I love anything strawberry...well that was until I tried it. The taste was very artificial, grainy and spongy.

I have tried the 50 cal mousse in chocolate and cannot complain but something went terribly wrong in my opinion when they created the strawberry flavoured version.