Dr. Oetker French Vanilla & Chocolate Bits Mug Cake

Dr. Oetker French Vanilla & Chocolate Bits Mug Cake Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 62 in Frozen Desserts

Taste

January 22, 2016

I recently had the privilege of getting to review this product for another web site. I was sent the new recipe and the previous one, although I didn't know this until I posted my review. Although the older version was good, it didn't seem to be quite cooked using the specified time. It was edible but more like a pudding cake. The new version cooked up in little more than a minute and was moist, light and delicious. Looking at it, it doesn't seem like good value for the money, but my husband and I shared it and it was enough for a snack for both of us. After a meal that little bit of sweet that you like.

Taste

January 18, 2016

A quick and easy dessert! The cake is very flavourful that has a rich vanilla taste and is studded with generous bits of chocolate. It is very simple to prepare this mug cake that bakes up light and fluffy. It's not too sweet so that you can pair with fruits, ice cream, whipped cream or you can just eat on its own. When you're pressed for time; this is a tasty dessert that your family will enjoy.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends