Dr. Patricia Wexler M.D. Acnescription Anti-Acne Starter Kit
Good

Dr. Patricia Wexler M.D. Acnescription Anti-Acne Starter Kit Reviews

Ranked #399 out of 433 in Acne Treatment

May 08, 2009

I love love love this stuff. Like a lot of reviews that I read, for the first week, my skin seemed more oily than usual and I actually got a pimple a week into using this, but after that, my skin got used to the moisturizer and my pores got smaller, and my skin is soooo soft. I love taking pictures now and I don't wear makeup anymore. I'm only 22 and I swear my skin looks younger, if that's possible!! I would tell everyone to use this stuff for the entire 30 days because it is so worth it!!

April 22, 2009

I have a problem with adult acne, mostly because I have to take progesterone after a hysterectomy and the level I need of the progesterone causes my acne. I have tried everything under the sun for my acne and never really had it under control. I love B&BW;so I thought I would try this once I asw it. I LOVED it! There are steps you have to take and stay on top of your skin care, but this kit is amazing! I started my daughter out on it because she has the teenage acne problems. Both of us have had great success with it! The kit is enough of 30 days. It is a bit expensive to buy each piece if you buy it seperately, but it does work great!

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Mask

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    McDonalds Free McCafe Coffee

BesoYT earned the Beauty Guru badge

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    dating