Dr. Scholl's For Her Sole Expressions Insole

Dr. Scholl's For Her Sole Expressions Insole Reviews

Ranked #154 out of 164 in Foot Care

Ideal for all women's shoes, the Dr. Scholl's For Her Sole Expressions Insole comes in a 3-Pack and provides soft cushioning for discreet or fashionable comfort. The soft foam absorbs shock in the heel and cushions the sensitive ball of the foot area. The slim design fits comfortably in most women's shoes without crowding the toes. The insole stays in place with an adhesive strip until removal is desired.

Offering the right shade for the right occasion, this set of insoles includes 2 pairs in solid colors to match most shoes, and 1 pair in a fun and fashionable print to add flair to favorite footwear. Works well with open and closed style shoes, including sandals, slides, slingbacks, strappy dress shoes, pumps, loafers, and boots. Made in China.

March 08, 2016

These are great ,anytime I wear certain shoes my feet get so tired and achy,my arches start to bother me. It's awful. I went out and bought these insoles,I have already noticed that my feet don't hurt as much, there seems to be a little cushion in my step.I thank the company for making such a great product that is inexpensive

May 13, 2015

Had heel pain from walking on concrete floors at work. I tried this product and my feet felt much better. Less pain overall, and I would reccomend this product to anyone with heel pain.

August 15, 2007

A single pair of Dr Scholl's massaging gel insoles cost about 10-15 dollars, so this three-in-one pack is a pretty good deal. Although they are not the massaging gel insoles, they cushion my feet nicely and stay in place until I take them out. A good buy all around.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for