Drysol Anti-Perspirant

Drysol Anti-Perspirant Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 247 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

One bottle lasting eight months, Drysol's Extra strong anti-perspirant can last up to one week with only a few drops! Use the Drysol Extra strong anti-perspirant on your armpits, face or feet.
Sourced from main website: www.drysol.com

Average Price:  $18

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Huskyfrompluto
Nov 21, 2012

This product does exactly as advertised. It's a bit embarrassing to have to ask for it from the pharmacist, though.

HunniB
Jun 12, 2012

I Can wear white shirts ald light colours again without having to worry about the dreaded "pit marks!" Have recommended this to family and friends and everybody has said this product has changed their lives! It does everything it says and it's worth every single penny! I LOVE this product and have used it for a few years and would never go back to not using it. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this product! Try this for yourself if you haven't already and i gaurantee you'll never look back!

Jessi
Jun 11, 2012

This product will change your life. It does EXACTLY what it says, stops excess persperation. I can now wear coloured shirts and i could never do that before because they always showed sweat. This changed my life and made me much more confident. The price is worth every penny and is the only item i have ever found that delivers exactly what it offers. It does however have a tendancy to burn a little and be uncomfortable if you use to much and make sure you follow the instructions or your in for a surprise as it will irritate and cause painfull bumps if you dont follow correctly. I have recommended this over and over again to friends and family and it really has made a dramatic impact on my life.

angelaj20
May 05, 2012

This stuff saved my life. I couldn't wear any coloured clothing and even black started to be a visable problem. I doctor told me to try this and if it didn't work I would have to get Botox injections. Thank god it works! Totally worth the price because it lasts a super long time!!

Rockerbabe420
Jan 21, 2012

This stuff is great! Works wonders! Helps with sweating like no other product does but you still need deodorant and it seriously burns if you put it on after you shave.

Dec 29, 2011

I could never wear light colored clothes always dark, when i got to work it was always with an undershirt and then
under my arms i used paper towels which i changed on a regular basis. I tried every underarm product and to no avail. Just recently read about Drysol so I thought what the heck , cant hurt. Well i no longer sweat , my armpits are dry, and every shirt i couldnt wear i now wear without worry. I apply at night , go to the gym , work out shower
and this stuff works. Best thing i ever did was try this. Its a bit steep in price but worth every cent, alittle goes a long way. If you sweat try this!! What do you have to lose , except the sweating.

thalberta
Apr 12, 2010

i sweat a lot. and my doctor recommended this. i wish i had discovered this product along time ago. i have tried almost everything else, and was looking into getting my sweat glands removed. i use this a few times a week just before bed and then use a natural deodorant in the morning. i have to be very careful not to apply too much or to not use it the day i shave, otherwise it burns and causes a rash and my skin to peel. but when used properly it its a miracle! and the bottle lasts forever!

DarkBlue
Jul 18, 2009

As many of the other reviewers have mentioned, this product is a life changer. I recommend this product to anyone who is worried about sweating - whether it is a slight problem or a bigger one.

Throughout middle school i had a problem with sweating under my arms. I had tried pretty much every deodorant/antiperspirant on the market. After feeling down and hopeless, I went to a dermatologist who recommended i try Drysol. As soon as i started using it, the sweating was gone and i could go back to living my life the way a middle school-er should. I no longer had to worry about marks on my shirt or obsess over whether people could tell. I could wear what i wanted and finally felt free. Now, I don't even really need to use Drysol anymore, but still use it sometimes during the hot summer days.

The product itself is very easy to use. Just dab a bit on at night and you're good to go for the next day. Definitely, as the product says, DO NOT use it on recently shaved skin. On the reverse, DON'T shave right after you have applied it either, my friend got a serious rash after doing this. I personally also didn't need to use it every night as suggested. I found if i used it daily my skin became irritated. Although it takes care of wetness, it doesn't particularly take care of odour. I recommend you still use a deodorant with this product to keep you smelling fresh.

Charlylie
May 05, 2009

You have to be careful when you use it. Do not, I mean DO NOT use the day you shaved your armpit. You will want to die because it will burn. Do not rub it like you would with a regular deodorant, a little goes a long way!!! Other than that, this thing is worth it during summer if you have a tendancy to sweat a lot.

elocin277
Feb 08, 2009

My first job at 16 was cleaning hotel rooms in a tight, light green short sleeved polyester shirt. I sweat so badly that I used to line the armpits with Always Thins Maxi Pads, the ones with wings because they covered more material. Then I tried cardigans, I had a cardigan for everything I wore to cover my pits, I planned my whole wardrobe around what didn't show sweat.

I read about Drysol in a Dear Abby column (I kid you not, this was about '94, way before Google) and IT CHANGED EVERYTHING. I wish it was mandatory teaching in school health class. If you have a problem that laughs at Secret or Degree Clinical, ask the pharmacy counter people for Drysol.

Thanks again Abby!!!!