EcoTools Brushes Reviews

Ranked #138 out of 462 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

Getting gorgeous, going green, and giving back is what we are all about! EcoTools is a brand from Paris Presents Incorporated and a leader in eco-conscious beauty products, most notably known for its incredibly soft cosmetic brushes. We take pride in offering a collection of cosmetic accessories and bath products that feature innovative, earth-friendly materials. In a continued effort to give back, 1% of EcoTools annual sales is donated to 1% For The Planet, an alliance of businesses committed to leveraging their resources to create a healthier planet.

July 08, 2016

These brushes are very soft, as they are made of synthetic hair. For beginners I would recommend getting the kits, as they are also pretty good value, and of the same quality as the individual brushes. The individual brushes are also quite good, though some are better than others. I would recommend the individual eyeshadow brush, the airbrush concealer brush, the fan brush, the retractable kabuki, and the bronzer brush.

May 01, 2015

I bought one of my sister's this set of Eco Tools Brushes. They are inexpensive and very soft to the touch. They clean up well and she loves them.

November 03, 2013

I love this set of brushes. It's easy to use, very soft bristles, the handles are made with bamboo and included a very convenient travel pouch.

July 24, 2013

Very soft and affordable brushes that do not shed. They get the job done just as good if not better than high end brushes. Some brushes serve multiple purposes too which is a plus!

June 06, 2012

I love ecotools brushes. I think they stand on their own - they aren't super luxurious but for the price - sometimes I feel like they outperform some commercially available brushes that have a much larger price tag. They're also great if you are allergic or easily irritated by the fibers in animal hair brushes.This is a wonderful, soft, high quality brush & has replaced three brushes in my kit. Try this one Chicks it rocks..

May 10, 2012

I decided i wanted to be a little more conscious about the type of make-up brushes I buy from now on. So with a free Amazon gift card I ordered a bunch of Ecotools brushes. They're cruelty-free faux hair and recycled bamboo handles. I got them this morning and I love them! The hairs are sooooooo soft like real animal hair and the handles are nice and smooth wood. Plus the prices were so good at 2-3 dollars a brush. I think slowly but surely I'll be replacing all mine with the Eco-tools over time.

May 08, 2012

I own many Eco Tools brushes. Probably most of them actually.
I have been very happy with most of the brushes I've bought.
The only one that I've ever regretted purchasing was the stippling brush, because it sheds like crazy if you use it with foundation. I use it with powder blush now, and it works fine with that, but its really not what I bought it for.
The rest of them work great. My favourite is the kabuki brush with the long handle. It was only $10, and it is very dence for a drug store brand brush.

May 08, 2012

Love Ecotools brushes! They are very soft and inexpensive. they are also well made I've never had a handle come off after 3 years(and going) of use and no shedding or dye leaking when washing.

Their sets are a very good price and now most walmarts in Canada carry ecotools.

April 06, 2012

I am in love with these brushes!!! they are fairly inexpensive but feel like high end quality. They are suuuper soft which is nice for the eyes especially. Definatly going to continue using and buying these brushes!

February 04, 2012

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE... these brushes are great!!! They are so soft and well made!!