Eggo Waffles Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 73 in Frozen Desserts

March 14, 2017

Kellogg's found something that my family can't live without - eggo waffles. We tried many brands as well as I was trying to make homemade but nothing bits it. We always keep coming back to this brand. Just few fruits on the side and my boys have a tasty breakfast.

March 10, 2017

Le petit-déjeuner préféré de la famille, servi cuite nature, avec du nutella, avec beurre et sirop d'érable, c'est le déjeuner passe-partout, bonne portion, bonne qualité et bon goût

March 10, 2017

Eggos were my go to breakfast when I was younger. They are so quick to make and incredibly tasty! We don't have them as often anymore as they are not very nutritious at all, but they are wonderful treat every so often

March 07, 2017

Eggo waffles are the best thing for breakfast when you need to take it fast. The price is not expensive. They are also offer in different flavor that make them the best already prepared waffles i have ever taste.

March 07, 2017

Stick a few in the toaster, wait a minute, and BOOM! breakfast.

They're fast and tasty, and priced very fairly. Great for when there's no time for breakfast, or when you want a quick snack.

March 07, 2017

Eggo waffles are easy to prepare but have countless ways to prepare it. What's more, it is readily available at almost any grocery store and is very affordable. I usually have these in my freezer and eat these when I'm tight on time.

January 19, 2017

We have waffles in our home always. They are a quick and easy breakfast or snack and you can top them with virtually any type of fruit, spread or syrup. Plus the price is right!

October 23, 2016

I've been eating Eggos forever. The original is tasty on it's own, but also great for all kinds of toppings like Nutella, syrup, jam and peanut butter. When I need a quick sweet snack I just pop in an eggo.

October 03, 2016

I would never leggo your eggo, because they aren't very good LOL

They either toast to much and are really hard and dry, or you try to just toast them a bit and they are soft, but get cold instantly. There isn't much too them either. They are a bit overpriced for what you get. The box feels almost empty when you hold it and only contains 8 waffles for $5.

I have not bought them in a long time and don't think i will try again.

October 02, 2016

Perfect for anyone who doesn't have time to mess around in the kitchen. If ever I will have this again, I gotta have something to top it with like fruit or probably whip cream. It's like cardboard. Pretty rough review, I know but it's not something I will eat or buy again.