Eggo Waffles Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 62 in Frozen Desserts

October 23, 2016

I've been eating Eggos forever. The original is tasty on it's own, but also great for all kinds of toppings like Nutella, syrup, jam and peanut butter. When I need a quick sweet snack I just pop in an eggo.

October 03, 2016

I would never leggo your eggo, because they aren't very good LOL

They either toast to much and are really hard and dry, or you try to just toast them a bit and they are soft, but get cold instantly. There isn't much too them either. They are a bit overpriced for what you get. The box feels almost empty when you hold it and only contains 8 waffles for $5.

I have not bought them in a long time and don't think i will try again.

October 02, 2016

Perfect for anyone who doesn't have time to mess around in the kitchen. If ever I will have this again, I gotta have something to top it with like fruit or probably whip cream. It's like cardboard. Pretty rough review, I know but it's not something I will eat or buy again.

October 02, 2016

These are perfect for someone who doesn't have a lot of time for breakfast first thing in the morning. Just pop them in toaster for a couple minutes cut then syrup... voila taste delicious

July 31, 2016

I'm not a fan of these waffles, yes they maybe great for convenience. BUT I'd prefer making my own and freezing them.. see, very convenient and I know exactly what's in them!

July 31, 2016

These are perfect for school mornings when we need a quick breakfast so we can get out the door. I chop up some berries and bananas and put them on top and my girls love it. For a sweet treat I also like to spread some Nutella over them and add some banana, so delicious!

June 03, 2016

I used to eat the waffles every morning in high school, they are quick and easy and they taste good. I love them paired with a little bit of butter and syrup.

May 26, 2016

They are pretty good when cooked right. Most of them time the toaster is up to high and they go to crunchy. Then then syrup don't even stay on. My kids love them in the morning bafore school.

May 19, 2016

Its quick to grab and go in the mornings. I found the price to be decent but they could be more fluffier softer. They still are better than the regular waffles.

May 19, 2016

I wish the waffles were fluffier but for the price and the taste I cant complain about anything about this product. not my favorite breakfast food but not my worst.