• e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Lip Stain
Good

e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Lip Stain Reviews

Ranked #522 out of 1020 in Lipstick

April 03, 2015

These are a really affordable lip stain and they actually work which I was surprised!

February 27, 2015

I loved the colours this stain was available in. The stain lasts for several hours and wears beautifully underneath sheer gloss or a lipstick-the stain helps things keep looking even. However, I found that the lip stain pens dried out really fast (within a month of opening) which was extremely disappointing. That being said, for the price that ELF costs, its still a great deal.

February 09, 2015

I love e.l.f products, but this is the exception. I can't stand the way this lip stain looked after it was on my lips. It looked like I should of been a clown in a circus. It took forever to get it off.

February 02, 2015

Great long lasting formula. Much better than e.l.f.'s other lipstains.

November 17, 2014

I love this stuff. I have Heartbreaker, Fashionista, and Red Carpet. It goes on smooth and is matte within seconds. It's highly pigmented, but it does wear rather quickly. Re-application throughout the day is a must.

I rarely, if ever, use the gloss because I prefer matte, but it's not super sticky from what I remember.

August 21, 2014

I've tried different brands of lip stain and most of them dries my lips really bad even if I put a layer of vaseline on it after. ELF's lip stain doesn't dry your lips and it actually stays on for the entire day so I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good lip stain.

July 31, 2014

ELF products can sometimes be hard to find but for a girl on a budget they are definitely worth hunting down.

This lip stain is my absolute favourite! The precision tip on the pen allows you to apply it so easily and the stain colour is rich and actually lasts.

Case in point: I wore the "Hot Tamale" to a music festival and none of my friends could figure out why after a few drinks and snacks my lipstick hadn't worn off and theirs had! Lip stain people ... lip stain.

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge