• e.l.f Cosmetics Liquid Eye Liner
  • e.l.f Cosmetics Liquid Eye Liner

e.l.f Cosmetics Liquid Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #572 out of 776 in Eye Liner

March 17, 2016

I have literally had the same liquid eyeliner (black) for over two years (some may think that's gross lol) but honestly I use it almost every day and it's still going. It does exactly what I need it too, and when this one runs out finally- I have a new one. Cheap and effective, I believe I bought it for $2! You can't go wrong. (Cruelty free as well!!)

February 04, 2016

Love this product ! Use it all the time. Very affordable !!

July 16, 2015

I recently discovered that Old Navy Canada now carries ELF products. I picked up a liquid eyeliner in "Midnight" (navy blue). For a $3 eyeliner, the colour payoff was good, didn't smudge, didn't budge. The thin, precise applicator brush made it super easy to use. Two thumbs up!

July 10, 2015

Goes on ssmooth and its easy to apply. The color could be more opaque. It tends to be a little on the greyish light side.

April 05, 2015

I LOVE E.L.F products, and the price is outstanding for the quality! I've compared this eyeliner to several drugstore and high-end brands, and it exceeds all expectations. I love it and use it everyday! It comes in a variety of shades, but I love the black! I'm not a huge fan of the sparkly/glittery shades but I will use them on occasion. I definitely recommend this product!

August 16, 2014

This product is great for when you're new to liquid liner. I got this product before I became experience with liquid liner and it was perfect because I wasn't afraid to waste it with trial and error because it's so cheap. The brush makes it easy to apply too, so it's perfect for beginners. The only issues are that it doesn't last long and it's not matte enough for my liking.

October 03, 2013

First off, I LOVE the price of all of the elf products! If you're on a budget this is definitely the brand for you.
I also love the color pay off! When you buy BLACK liquid liner by elf it is BLACK! I also like the fine brush that makes it easy to apply details. What I don't like is that it seems to take too long to dry. I put it on, wait for a bit and then blink. What do you know, it was smudged all over. If you're able wait long enough to let them dry I think they would be great. For me, I like to apply my make-up quickly and go. So...unfortunately for me, I don't care a lot for this specific elf brand.

February 15, 2013

This stuff is super inexpensive and works really well for what you pay. Doesn't flake and goes on smoothly. Gives great definition!

February 15, 2013

This is an excellent liquid liner that only costs $1!!!!!
I cannot believe that such a cheap eyeliner is better quality than some of my more expensive liners (Maybelline, Dollywink, Urban Decay). While the elf liner is not waterproof, the ink is very black and stays on my eyes all day. Most liquid liners smudge by the end of the day on me.
I always keep a back up in my drawer (it's only $1, I need to get more, LOL). I really like the felt tip as it is easier to control than the brush tip.
LOVE it!

April 09, 2011

For the price this eyeliner can't be beat. It takes awhile to dry but stays on well. I have it in black, plum, and silver. The black is awesome, the plum looks brown, and the silver is very intense (I mainly use it for fun little details, not eyeliner). The black is the best of the colors offered and I will buy it again.