e.l.f. Cosmetics Makeup Mist and Set

e.l.f. Cosmetics Makeup Mist and Set Reviews

Ranked #143 out of 390 in Makeup

January 04, 2016

The only reason why I like this is because of how cheap it is. Judging by how cheap it is, the quality is pretty good for $5 CAD.The smell throws you off. It sort of smells like Doritos for some reason. The spray nozzle isn't as fine so you get big droplets on your face BUT its so refreshing! I'm willing to look over the smell, the spray, the lasting time (2-3 hours) because it does what it needs to and that's to refresh my skin. I don't expect it to last a while or to be good, I just want it to refresh my skin after putting a very dry and matte foundation. Only by it's price and how its still able to exceed my own expectations is why I love this product.

November 14, 2015

This product is great. It helps my makeup stay is place longer, soothes my skin and smells good. The price is great and is worth every penny.

December 08, 2014

I recently purchased this product from the elf website and I love it. I use it for days that I want my makeup to stay in place for most of the day like when I go to work, a club, party or pretty much any occasion. It does exactly what it's suppose to do. You just need a little bit and my face feels nice and hydrated and lasts for a good chunk of my day. I love the feeling and it's also good for your face. I definitely liked the results of this product and the price is extremely good for the quality. I will definitely be purchasing many of these in the future and I highly recommend to everyone who enjoys wearing makeup and wants it to last longer. :-)

September 11, 2014

I don't use it everyday. I use when I go in club or when I have an important occasion where I want my make up fresh for a long time. I barely use it at school cause it feels like you have the face stuck but when you go in club, or for a wedding in hot summer doys, it's perfect. I also like his little price.

July 24, 2014

This product is amazing. Use it after applying makeup and you are good to go all day long. The spray mist goes on evenly feels really good. It has aloe, green tea, cucumber and vitamins A,C and E all good things for your skin. And you can't beat the price $3 for a 60ml bottle!