• e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Colour
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Colour

e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Colour Reviews

Ranked #449 out of 1019 in Lipstick

September 29, 2015

All I can say is these are affordable, they have great colour options, and the last on your lips. I love the packaging too because its nice and slick. The lipstick just glides on your lips which is great.

April 25, 2015

I like some of the colors of this matte lip color. It's very affordable and they last a while on your lips. Great colors to choose from .

April 23, 2015

This is great for everyday use. The pigmentation is great. Like all matte lipsticks, this is drying. However, it's not something a little lip balm can't fix

April 03, 2015

These are awesome! They're kind of drying but I always wear a lip balm under it and it makes it better! Very pigmented.

August 17, 2014

I absolutely LOVE these!!!! I bought every colour it comes in, they are definitely matte, don't dry out your lips and are easy to apply! I wear the colour 'nearly nude' almost everyday, my other favourite colour is 'tea rose'. For the price of these you cannot go wrong!

August 17, 2014

I LOVE THIS
i got this at target for $4 in the colour NEARLY NUDE and i use it all the time
it is soooo good
and definitely matte
HIGHLY RECOMMEND

August 15, 2014

I really love ELF's matte lip colour sticks because it leaves behind a really gorgeous matte colour! It does dry out my lips a little, but due to the fact that it is so inexpensive and leaves behind a gorgeous colour, it's worth it!