e.l.f. Cosmetics Waterproof Eye Liner Pen Reviews

Ranked #555 out of 776 in Eye Liner

E.L.F Waterproof Eyeliner Pen will not budge, creating a fabulous and fresh look of precision that lasts for hours. This smooth pen applicator easily glides on colour for very fine to bold lines to effortless beauty. Visit eyeslipsface.com for more information.

May 23, 2014

Least expensive eyeliner I have ever purchased. Works as well and lasts as long as high end products.

March 31, 2014

I'm a true believer in a good eyeliner but I was extremely disappointed with this product. I love a select few E.L.F products, so i had high hopes for this eyeliner. First off, it wasn't waterproof at all, even letting it dry for the suggested 30 seconds. It went on smoothly and dried to a black sheen finish. Only two hours later it was half way down my face!!! It flaked, smudged and faded so much that i looked like i had a black eye :( At least i only paid a dollar!

February 18, 2014

Last all day and easy application love it

February 17, 2014

goes on smooth and lasts all day! easy to take off and price is great as well

October 02, 2013

I like this pen. It gives me precise lining abilities and goes on smooth and drys quick. It lasts all day for me with no chipping but comes off easily with any oil based makeup remover.

October 02, 2013

I love this eyeliner! It was my first try at "liquid" eyeliner but it's definitely opening my eyes to how awesome it is. I love the control I have and how great it looks for special occasions or even every day. I would recommend it anyone, however I'm not quite sure how great the waterproof aspect is because sometimes I do need to fix falling eyeliner.

Updated On: January 20, 2014

At first, I was very impressed with it now I don't think it's pigmented enough and the pen itself is very stiff and hurts to use. I wouldn't repurchase this again.

July 10, 2013

This liquid eyeliner is absolutely fantastic! I love how the liner goes on in a thick coat, and is easy to apply. The best thing about this eyeliner is, it is only $1. It may seem cheap by the price, but it is a fantastic buy! I absolutely love this product. I recommend this product to anyone and everyone.

January 20, 2013

my first eyeliner pen i got from target and my second elf eyeliner pen i order it from amazon . it works so good .

September 06, 2012

This pen works really well, it lasts all day and is easy to apply, I've bought the black one a few times as well as the dark forest green shade. Both work just as well. If you're having problems with them drying out too fast a tip is storing them upside down, I haven't had any problems with mine drying out that way!

May 04, 2012

YOU KNOW, IT'S REALLY GOOD THE FIRST FEW TIMES, BUT IT RUNS OUT FAST. GREAT TIP, EASY TO CONTROL, BUT DOESN'T LAST TOO LONG, WHICH AIN'T GOOD.