Elf Liquid Eyeliner

Elf Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #85 out of 818 in Eye Liner

March 14, 2017

This eyeliner is one of the few I can use with my sensitive skin . I am not very good at makeup and don't have a lot of time and I can normally use this with no problems and it stays on nicely for me

1.5/5

March 12, 2017

I hated this eyeliner! It wild leak all over go into your eye, leave your eye stained black! It would just make a giant mess you have to be insanely precise and on par if you're going to apply!

December 29, 2016

I love easy it is to use the liquid eyeliner, it glides on smoothly and easily, allowing for fine or thick lines depending on what you need and it's very pigmented.

November 02, 2016

I love how it looks on my eye. It applies well, and is long lasting. However, my tube keeps on spilling. Everytime I open it, a lot of the products kinda splashes, and stains my hands. I don't know if this is unique to mine, but it is a bit of a hassle.

September 22, 2016

Really nice line of inexpensive makeup.
    This review is for the liquid eyeliner. I tried black.
    It has a very nice fine tip with a good angle. Goes on smooth and you can thicken it easy enough for more definition.
    Lasted all day without smudges.
    Price: less than $3.00!!
    Good buy...give it a try!