ELF makeup remover pen

ELF makeup remover pen Reviews

Ranked #68 out of 469 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

January 08, 2017

I love Elf cosmetics because of their amazing price range. If this existed when I was a teenager, I would have been in heaven!

I was not sure about the makeup remover pen when I first saw it at the drugstore. I decided to try it because I always get those annoying mascara smears. This pen works wonders! I'm not sure how but it works!

It's simple to use and I've had it for a few months now, and it's still doing the job!

September 24, 2016

I've recently started wearing some makeup again. I'm 53. wanting to figure out how to wear it. In learning you make mistakes. This pen allows me to fix the error and not have to start again. Mascara which I can't figure out at all leaves it mark on my face alot. I know I should buy shares in this product.. I just dab the pen over the mascara smudge. bam its gone. I really like that

March 16, 2016

This is an amazing product if you have a hard time mastering the cat eye. With lots of practice and this pen to help you get rid of your mistakes you can master the cat eye.

I love it so much I got another one for backup in my purse.

Elle Grand Prix

facmbm added a new review for
    Netflix