Enfagrow Toddler Drink

Enfagrow Toddler Drink Reviews

Ranked #108 out of 126 in Baby Food

Enfagrow A+ Toddler Drink:

• Contains DHA, a type of Omega-3 fat that supports normal brain and eye development
  • Includes two dietary fibres, galactooligosaccharides (GOS )and polydextrose
  • Provides 26 nutrients, including 23 vitamins and minerals
  • Is an excellent source of calcium
  • Contains more iron and vitamins C and E than cow’s milk
  • Is gluten free and kosher
  • Provides similar calories to whole milk
  • Is available in Vanilla and Milk Flavour
For toddlers 12 to 36 months.

July 06, 2016

A mis chiquitines les encanta tomar enfagrow Toddler drink desde que lo compre por primera vez lo han disfrutado se los doy todos los días y se que es muy bueno para el crecimiento de ellos se los recomiendo es un excelente producto.

January 08, 2016

Enfagrow A+ is an every day toddler drink for 12-36 months olds:
26 nutrients to support normal growth**, including iron, calcium, and vitamins C and D
DHA, a type of Omega-3 fat and an important building block of the brain
Two dietary fibres, galactooligosaccharides (GOS) and polydextrose
Is an excellent source of calcium
More iron and vitamins C and E than cow's milk
Is gluten free and kosher
Is available in Milk Flavour and Vanilla

And because Enfagrow A+ can be served with a meal or as a nutritious snack, it's an easy addition to your toddler's every day diet.
my kids love it.

July 22, 2014

Well, my kids didn't like this at all. They thought it tasted bad. One of them actually spat it out. I like the nutritional boost this product would give and have a tendency to hide things in frozen smoothies (who wants kale ice cream?!) so I'll try that next.

November 28, 2013

All my kids loved the vanilla flavor the drank the whole sippy cup with out even stopping.

August 28, 2013

Enfagrow Toddler drink is fantastic for those with picky eaters. This nutritional supplement has calcium, iron, DHA and 26 nutrients. My son just loves this drink and it is great to make smoothies with I just add frozen fruit and orange juice. For ages 12-36 months. I have tried other ones on the market but this seems to be my toddlers favourite.