Enfamil A+ Ready To Feed Formula Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 131 in Baby Food

February 12, 2017

Ce fut avec le lait maternel, le premier lait que j'ai donné à mon enfant ! Il n'a jamais eu de problème, buvait super bien et tout était parfait !! C'est le lait qui se rapproche le plus du lait maternel en plus !

February 06, 2017

We used this formula for the first few days in the hospital, as my milk didn't come in for a while. We used it afterwards as a top-up. It doesn't have a good flavour to grownups but it didn't bother baby. It made the stool a bit grainier and darker compared to breastfeed-only times.

The price is a bit high, but in those first days the convenience is worth it.

January 16, 2017

I used this formula initially as a top up for my 1 month nth old baby . My older one day wanted to taste it and found it horrible. I tasted after that and agreed with my older one. My baby also suffered from constant diarrhea when on this formula. I further researched to find that the formula has lots of chemicals in it which is not good for the babies .
    I switched to Holle organic from Germany after researching . It tastes great and agrees with my baby tummy.

June 27, 2016

I used this with my baby in between breastfeeding especially while we were out and about and found it very easy to digest and very comfortable on his little tummy

May 11, 2016

I must say this saves so much time!! I continued using this right after the hospital. It hurts your wallet hard like really hard but with those constant feedings at night it helps. Baby loves it also :)

February 12, 2016

Breastmilk is best however for those who choose formula, Enfamil A+ is the way to go. It is a high quality product with DHA and you know you're giving your baby a great formula. Baby had no issues taking it - very little gas/colic issues while on formula.

February 11, 2016

Only formula my baby will drink it's so easy to make a bottle you just have to pour it in a heat up also so easy on the go and to pack it is very pricey but goes on sale and easy to find coupons!

August 18, 2015

My baby's favourite! I really liked the 237ml portion of ready to serve formula!!! Easy to have in the bag!!

July 25, 2015

this is the very first formula drink my baby had, and he loves it. he's been gaining weight since he was born. he never had a problem with it. it is very convenient. my only concern is that it's very pricey.

May 14, 2015

My little monster was SO sensitive to all the formulas we tried- we ended up having her on a supplement/vitamin regiment and a mixture of goats and coconut milk- after finding this she switched over SO WELL!

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    TWD

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores

DEANENE added a new review for
    Knorr Sidekicks

vampyremystik added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein