Enfamil A+ Ready To Feed Formula Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 126 in Baby Food

January 16, 2017

I used this formula initially as a top up for my 1 month nth old baby . My older one day wanted to taste it and found it horrible. I tasted after that and agreed with my older one. My baby also suffered from constant diarrhea when on this formula. I further researched to find that the formula has lots of chemicals in it which is not good for the babies .
    I switched to Holle organic from Germany after researching . It tastes great and agrees with my baby tummy.

June 27, 2016

I used this with my baby in between breastfeeding especially while we were out and about and found it very easy to digest and very comfortable on his little tummy

May 11, 2016

I must say this saves so much time!! I continued using this right after the hospital. It hurts your wallet hard like really hard but with those constant feedings at night it helps. Baby loves it also :)

February 12, 2016

Breastmilk is best however for those who choose formula, Enfamil A+ is the way to go. It is a high quality product with DHA and you know you're giving your baby a great formula. Baby had no issues taking it - very little gas/colic issues while on formula.

February 11, 2016

Only formula my baby will drink it's so easy to make a bottle you just have to pour it in a heat up also so easy on the go and to pack it is very pricey but goes on sale and easy to find coupons!

August 18, 2015

My baby's favourite! I really liked the 237ml portion of ready to serve formula!!! Easy to have in the bag!!

July 25, 2015

this is the very first formula drink my baby had, and he loves it. he's been gaining weight since he was born. he never had a problem with it. it is very convenient. my only concern is that it's very pricey.

May 14, 2015

My little monster was SO sensitive to all the formulas we tried- we ended up having her on a supplement/vitamin regiment and a mixture of goats and coconut milk- after finding this she switched over SO WELL!

April 26, 2015

The price is a little steep for my liking for the ready to feed liquid, but it is hospital recommended and my daughter seems to love the stuff.

It does smell a bit weird, kind of like sweet but oddly flavoured milk, but it gets the job done. The only reason we started with this brand was because the hospital recommended it the week she was born, so without much of a fuss we went out to get some and she's taken well to it ever since. No allergies to the ingredients and no tummy issues.

I would probably get this again for any future children only because it worked so well for us this time around, but I don't know if I would have chosen this brand without the hospital advising us to do so.