eos Breast Cancer Awareness Lip Balms and Hand Lotion Kit

eos Breast Cancer Awareness Lip Balms and Hand Lotion Kit Reviews

Ranked #239 out of 784 in Lip Balm

Delight in giving back. This special collection includes limited edition Strawberry Sorbet Smooth Stick lip balm, Pomegranate Raspberry Smooth Sphere lip balm, and Berry Blossom hand lotion.

A portion of proceeds will benefit breast cancer research.

January 28, 2016

The hand lotion leaves your skin soft and smooth. As well as smelling great. I prefer the cucumber melon . The lip gloss also goes on smooth but leaves your lips conditioned and taste great too. Plus proceeds go to a good cause

1.5/5

January 15, 2016

I found it to dry out my lips more then what they were in the first place. Terrible,

July 15, 2015

Great scent and hydrates both lips and skin.I use it multiple times a day and my lips are always soft.

June 03, 2015

Ever since I have discovered this brand I have never been let down. I will eternally love the amount of moisture i gain in these products.

April 16, 2015

i am so happy that my fav brand is using a charity because breast cancer needs to end and theresupporting it!

March 13, 2015

Love this stuff and as a breast cancer survivor I love supporting the cause!

March 03, 2015

I got this kit as a stocking stuffer for Christmas which is great because I love the Eos lip balm line. The lip balms didn't fail. The Pomegranate Raspberry Smooth Sphere lip balm smells great and goes on smooth just like all the other scents. The surprise was the Strawberry Sorbet Smooth Stick lip balm. I have never had a lip balm from Eos that wasn't sphere shaped. This one is in the standard tube/stick shape and did not disappoint. The one part of the kit that I didn't like was the Berry Blossom hand lotion. It comes in a cool shaped container but the scent is not for me. I am not sure where the Berry Blossom comes in as I just didn't get that smell that I usually love about EOS products. The lotion had a very generic strong perfume smell. I also wasn't a fan of the consistency as it was a little thin for my liking. Having said all that I would purchase the kit just for the 2 lip balms and to support Breast Cancer awareness.

January 29, 2015

It's a lovely selection that gives back to women in need. The products smell great and as always work so beautifully to keep your lips moisturized and your hands soft.

1- Pomegranate Raspberry Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
2- Strawberry Sorbet Smooth Stick Lip Balm (Limited Edition)
3- Berry Blossom Hand Lotion