Equate Cleansing and Make-Up Removing Towelettes

Equate Cleansing and Make-Up Removing Towelettes Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 220 in Eye Makeup Remover

September 25, 2016

I absolutely love these. The price is really good and they're very effective. They have almost no smell, which is a plus. You can also buy them in bulk which I love. I almost exclusivity use these make-up removing wipes.

June 07, 2016

These makeup wipes are AMAZING for the price. I have purchased 20+ packs of these and I just can't get enough. They work very well for taking off my makeup and they don't sting my eyes at all (an issue I have with a lot of makeup removers). I will continue to use these because I just haven't been able to find another brand of wipes that work SO WELL for that low of a price.

April 06, 2016

These are one of the few makeup wipes I've tried and received no breakouts. It also takes of waterproof mascara very well. I feel like it's just an average makeup wipe but it does the job well. I'd recommend it.

March 08, 2016

I use these everyday. Theyre gentle on my skin which is great because i break out easily. The only issue i have is i have to use two wipes to wipe off all of my make up. But the price makes it worth it i suppose!

December 28, 2015

Pros: inexpensive, good quality (doesn't fall apart when using), removes dirt and your face feels clean
    Cons: more difficult when removing eyeliner

May 26, 2015

I buy these make-up remover wipes religiously from Walmart. A 2 pack of 60 is about $8, which is a great price. Even though they are a generic brand, they work fantastically. They even remove my waterproof Sephora mascara without a great struggle. I always use them to remove my makeup before I wash my face at night.