• Escada Turquoise Summer
  • Escada Turquoise Summer

Escada Turquoise Summer Reviews

Ranked #121 out of 1216 in Perfume

March 08, 2016

I love this perfume, I'm always trying new perfumes and just had to have this one. The only negative is that the smell doesn't last all day long like some other perfumes.

February 05, 2016

This is just AMAZING! My aunt initially bought it for herself, and I just had to purchase one for myself. The smell just reminds you of summer.

January 25, 2016

received a sample card in the mail of this Perfume it smells amazing I was wearing it to work one day and I got asked by a man what kind of Perfume that I was wearing he said it smelled really great he told me that he wanted to by some perfume for his wife and he thought that she would like this one I told him that it was Escada Turquoise Summer he ask me at what store that I bought it from I told him that I had received a Sample in the mail he asked me how i got the Sample I told him to check out their web site that he would probably purchase it on their site

January 19, 2016

Lorsque j'ai vu que Escada avait sorti son nouveau parfum, je me suis précipité pour le tester! Je suis impressionée par sa senteur, difficile de décrire l'amalgame de fragrance fantastique. Si vous aimez les parfum d'Escada, vous allez l'adorer, je suis persuadée qu'il deviendra un must et sera redemandé même s'il n'est produit qu'en édition limitée!

January 19, 2016

smell very good but this is a very fruity parfum and doesnt fit on anyone

July 07, 2015

This is one of my favorite fragrances to wear not only in the summer but all year. #EscadaTurquoiseSummer is so fresh, light with the smell of flowers and wild berries, I always get asked. What perfume are you wearing ? So many compliments. Great Fragrance !!!

July 07, 2015

Love this perfume!!..it's a combination of fruity goodness combined with a natural sport scent.....invigorating....makes me feel ALIVE!

April 15, 2015

Escada Turquoise Summer perfume has such a pretty scent, a little fruity but summery & fresh. Not over powering but pleasant & stays with you all day long! Love Escada perfume.