Essence 2 in 1 Eyeliner Pen

Essence 2 in 1 Eyeliner Pen Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 776 in Eye Liner

July 03, 2016

When i got it, i was really scared of using it, I tried alot of eyeliner and this one is amazing. I was afraid to not liked it because its so inexpensive!!!

June 06, 2016

Love this eyeliner. So wallet friendly and love the option of both a thick and a thin liner. I usually use the thick end to wing out my liner, and then go in with the thin side for detail work. Long lasting, very black and very fluid formula. Highly recommend!!

June 06, 2016

This eyeliner is incredibly handy for your quick morning makeup routine and the pigment is decent for the price you're paying. The product wears off after about 8 hours of wearing it which is suspected. I'd recommend this product for people that are looking for a cheap fast eyeliner.

April 29, 2016

I was actually quite surprised with this. The thin side is amazing for east lining and creating the flawless wing. The thick side is great for tight lining and filling in the wing. It's well pigmented and lasts long. Will totally buy again!

April 25, 2016

Essence eye liner pen to the rescue! After many trial and errors with liquid liner for our girls dance competitions this liner has come to our rescue! This liner is not only easy to apply but it drys instantly perfect for impatient little people. No smudging l, smearing or running. Even with make colour changes, sweat this liner stays exactly where you put it. It's pen like point makes it easy to apply and only cost 3.49!!! Cannot believe this product is so amazing, who would of thought!

February 21, 2016

I was very skeptical of this purchase at first. I mean, there's now way that you could get a good eyeliner at such a steal of a deal, right? But I bought it because I was in a pinch and *needed* eyeliner. I absolutely fell in love with this product! I would recommend it to anyone who love quality eyeliner at a more than fair price!

February 03, 2016

The Essence 2 in 1 Eyeliner Pen is a fantastic and inexpensive option for people who love quality but do not want to break the bank. I have tried multiple eye liner styles, including liquid, pencil and roll up pencils but have found that they do not stay precise once used a few times. With Essence, you can choose between a thick line, or a thin, precise line and the eye liner itself is almost an ink, so it goes on very easily and looks fantastic. I would definitely recommend it to everyone, including beginners and pros.

January 21, 2016

This product is okay. the brush is not the better and the product become dry really fast . The concept

October 01, 2015

This eyeliner is a 2 in one - one side gives you a crisp clean line, the other gives you a thicker less dark thin-marker type line.

I found it lasted the entire day without reapplication, and it takes me less than a minute to line my eyes.

It's also pretty inexpensive, so a bonus in my books!