essence Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #686 out of 1020 in Lipstick

October 08, 2016

I have tried the concealer stick, eyeshadow and lipstick. I like the shades that the lipsticks come in, they are really creamy on go on really nicely, they are super cheap and I like the quality. They don't last as long as I would probably like them to, so I need to reapply, but given the price and everything else, I don't really mind.

September 20, 2016

Essence lipsticks come in various shades more in the nude pinky shades. They're nude shades are great, not drying on the lips and provide nice pigment. The only downfall is that they don't last long. But at that price, you can't go wrong.

September 17, 2016

I love Essence! It is not tested on animals and the price point is amazing. The colours of the lip sticks are excellent too! I would buy again in a heart beat.

November 08, 2015

I bought this lipstick on a whim just to try it since the price was a so low. $4 at Shoppers Drug Mart. I was plesantly surprised! It has a creamy texture, and lasts a decent amount of time. The quality surpasses the price by far.

April 03, 2015

These aren't the best but for the price they'd be good for a beginner just to experiment with lipsticks.

March 06, 2015

great quality, lots of different shades to choose from. great to wear for any event. nice fruity smell.

March 06, 2015

I bought the sheer shiny lipstick in shade 40 Look at me! It is sheer, buildable and shimmery. Smooth to put on. If your drinking out of a cup, straw, etc, it does leave a stain, but easy to remove.

September 10, 2014

The colours are highly pigmented, providing good coverage with one swipe. They are creamy, not drying and last on average about 3 hours. I do notice that once the colour fades, they do retain a slight stain on the lips.

I am really impressed with these new lipsticks and appreciate the beautiful range of shades. I wanted to try them all but restrained myself and decided to go with 3 shades.......I know I will try more :)

August 05, 2014

Pros: Subtle Scent (fruity)
Mini
Super cheap so under $4
Smooth texture

Cons: texture for those who want no scents and to be super super lightweight.

For the price, its a real bargain, for budget Barbies like me, Essence is the first brand I would go to. I personally adore the scent so that's what caught my attention, the shade is slightly shimmered. I would buy it again.

June 09, 2014

I bought 67 Miss Peach. Very nice light colour, light pigmentation. Shimmery. It's like a tinted lip-gloss in terms of colour and shimmer but without the goopy sticky gloss. What I like about it is the smell too. You know that "lipstick smell"? It doen't have that, it smells like candy. For the price of essence it's definitely worth the impulse to try new things and new colours. Made in Germany.